Sarah may be in

Boy if I were democrats I would be worried.First they survived Trump not running and now this...just when democrats thought they were done with reality TV people they have worry about the former Gov. of Mayberry.She can see Russia from her back yard and reads "any and all" newspapers.She has a wink that no republican man can resist and as much "family values" as the other multi married candidates.
There is no way the President's ability to track down the most wanted man in the world can compare with her tracking down dinner.
Firstly, Sarah Palin has only been married once, IIRC.
Secondly, the fact, itself, of a second marriage is hardly indicative of a lack of "family values" nor has it been prohibitive of running for or exercising the office of President of the United States. (Several of our presidents were married more than once.)
Finally, the notion that the mistakes in someone's past, egregious though they may be, somehow disqualifies them from knowing or espousing important truths is absurd to say the least. Should a single mother be silent and not counsel her own daughter on topics of sex and relationships? Should an incarcerated murderer not warn children not to follow in his footsteps? The implied canard that a candidate who has personal baggage in his married life should not be an advocate for pro-family policies is as tiresome as it is false. While the personal lives of all candidates for elected office are windows into their character - most definitely a key attribute deserving subject to the electorate's scrutiny - one's past does not disqualify one from the right to hold or even espouse political viewpoints. Failure to live up to one's ideas in one's personal life does not require one to stop believing in those ideas and encouraging others to do likewise.

Well, she did say the truth hurts didn't she?

Boy if I were democrats I would be worried.First they survived Trump not running and now this...just when democrats thought they were done with reality TV people they have worry about the former Gov. of Mayberry.She can see Russia from her back yard and reads "any and all" newspapers.She has a wink that no republican man can resist and as much "family values" as the other multi married candidates.
There is no way the President's ability to track down the most wanted man in the world can compare with her tracking down dinner.

WOW... the USMB has a new pool toy and no one told me? ... :eusa_eh:

She knows she cant win.

She is FAR wealthier after running as a VP.

There is money in them thar hills.

She will do it if it makes her money.

She will not give her up Fox gig. Just like Huck wont.

The Donald said rather than run the greatest country in the world, he would rather say your fired on his fucking show. That is more important to him.

I love that side. I really do.

She knows she cant win.

The Donald said rather than run the greatest country in the world, he would rather say your fired on his fucking show. That is more important to him.

Shows how fucking stupid you are. She doesn't have a "Fox gig" Moombat Moron

She knows she cant win.

Palin is a fox.

Forum List

Back