Sarah may be in

LMAO!! Oh goody more Palin rant's brought to you by the bigots on the left .....Shocked I tell you Shocked

Mom's with Down Syndrome kids can never be too harshly judged.

Amazing the level of compassion shown by the hate mongers on the left.

Actually, I should have said Grandmothers with Down's Syndrome kids can never be too harshly judged.....

....least we forget that her family has also been cursed with unplanned pregnancy.

If only one of the Palins would be diagnosed with Cancer; then John Stewart and MSNBC could raise their ratings among their liberal viewership with chemotherapy jokes.

boy if i were democrats i would be worried.first they survived trump not running and now this...just when democrats thought they were done with reality tv people they have worry about the former gov. Of mayberry.she can see russia from her back yard and reads "any and all" newspapers.she has a wink that no republican man can resist and as much "family values" as the other multi married candidates.
there is no way the president's ability to track down the most wanted man in the world can compare with her tracking down dinner.
firstly, sarah palin has only been married once, iirc.
Secondly, the fact, itself, of a second marriage is hardly indicative of a lack of "family values" nor has it been prohibitive of running for or exercising the office of president of the united states. (several of our presidents were married more than once.)
finally, the notion that the mistakes in someone's past, egregious though they may be, somehow disqualifies them from knowing or espousing important truths is absurd to say the least. Should a single mother be silent and not counsel her own daughter on topics of sex and relationships? Should an incarcerated murderer not warn children not to follow in his footsteps? The implied canard that a candidate who has personal baggage in his married life should not be an advocate for pro-family policies is as tiresome as it is false. While the personal lives of all candidates for elected office are windows into their character - most definitely a key attribute deserving subject to the electorate's scrutiny - one's past does not disqualify one from the right to hold or even espouse political viewpoints. Failure to live up to one's ideas in one's personal life does not require one to stop believing in those ideas and encouraging others to do likewise.
look,glenn beck is here

Is that it..the typical company line by the teabaggers...Guess they can't even defend her as a candidate.ONLY TEA BAGGERS AND THE RIGHT WING "LOVE" THEIR COUNTRY..THEY LOVED IT SO MUCH..THEY..."DON'T THINK ABOUT HIM MUCH".....George Bush on Bin Laden before invading oil in Iraq

At least you've gotten the blathering moronic posting skills to fall back on if you lose your job at MSNBC.

Mr Copperfield..I believe your attacking and lack of a defense makes you a candidate to replace Bill O'Reilly someday

Boy if I were democrats I would be worried.First they survived Trump not running and now this...just when democrats thought they were done with reality TV people they have worry about the former Gov. of Mayberry.She can see Russia from her back yard and reads "any and all" newspapers.She has a wink that no republican man can resist and as much "family values" as the other multi married candidates.
There is no way the President's ability to track down the most wanted man in the world can compare with her tracking down dinner.
I assume the genesis for this thread came from Palin's "fire in my belly" comments? If so, her speech was ambiguous enough not indicate what she's going to do. Palin would be giving up a lot of money and subjecting herself and her family to a level of ridicule, character assasination and smear tactics not seen in our lifetime. I doubt very seriously Palin is going to jump into the race unless she thinks she can win it all and that's a very unlikely prospect.

She knows she cant win.

She is FAR wealthier after running as a VP.

There is money in them thar hills.

She will do it if it makes her money.

Forum List

Back