Sarah Learns Quickly Lie With A Cute Smile and Wink

rayboyusmc

Jan 2, 2008
Florida
Little lying partisan putz. Just liker her mentor.

They have become so desperate. When will they just come out and say like WJ, we don't like him because he is Black and Blacks don't love America like us lily white Whites?:badgrin:

But, she may know something we don't. You know, she can see Russia from her house.:gives:

Cream settles at the top, shit settles in the McInsane campaign.:eusa_shifty:

WASHINGTON - By claiming that Democrat Barack Obama is "palling around with terrorists" and doesn't see the U.S. like other Americans, vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin targeted key goals for a faltering campaign.

And though she may have scored a political hit each time, her attack was unsubstantiated and carried a racially tinged subtext that John McCain himself may come to regret. (More true believers out there just like in here.)

First, Palin's attack shows that her energetic debate with rival Joe Biden may be just the beginning, not the end, of a sharpened role in the battle to win the presidency.

"Our opponent ... is someone who sees America, it seems, as being so imperfect, imperfect enough, that he's palling around with terrorists who would target their own country," Palin told a group of donors in Englewood, Colo. A deliberate attempt to smear Obama, McCain's ticket-mate echoed the line at three separate events Saturday.

"This is not a man who sees America like you and I see America," she said. "We see America as a force of good in this world. We see an America of exceptionalism." Like George Bush?

Analysis: Palin's words may backfire on McCain - Yahoo! News

Republicans patriots - Democrats - Terrorists:

But Palin's reference questions Obama's associations and thereby his character. And her context is inaccurate.

She is referring to Obama's relationship with William Ayers, a member of the Vietnam-era Weather Underground, was exaggerated at best if not outright false. No evidence shows they were "pals" or even close when they worked on community boards years ago and Ayers hosted a political event for Obama early in his career.

Obama, who was a child when the Weathermen were planting bombs, has denounced Ayers' radical views and actions.

Same source. Same shit.

The biggest liar happens to be ahead in the polls right now. Lies matter.. :razz:

The Republicans have almost destroyed America. All they have left is personal attacks because they have no issues.

They have become so desperate. When will they just come out and say like WJ, we don't like him because he is Black and Blacks don't love America like us lily white Whites?:badgrin:

Green.jpg

The two living Democratic former U.S. Presidents agree with that analysis.

Last edited:
Green.jpg

The two living Democratic former U.S. Presidents agree with that analysis.

In an ideal world, he'd have been Hillary's VP for the next 8 years and then become president. Unfortunately, that wasn't the case. And still, you guys gave us such retarded positions and retarded VP candidate that Obama looks like he's got a pretty good chance of being president. I'm ok with that. However he does will be better than anything the repubs have to offer. And, frankly, the closest Palin should get to the oval office is on a tour of the white house.

In an ideal world, he'd have been Hillary's VP for the next 8 years and then become president. Unfortunately, that wasn't the case.

Here is something we can agree on. Hillary has experience. I know Bill was unpopular with Republicans but he was alright...he was a technician, not a true believer, and I didn't have much problem with him until the harMonica thing blew up.

But, she may know something we don't. You know, she can see Russia from her house.:gives:

When you go look up the word "lie" in the dictionary and actually learn what it means, you might establish some credibility. As it stands, I don't see a lie ... just you drooling on yourself.

What delusion is this? As if Obama only had a different skin color McCain and Palin would be out there stumping for this far leftwing liberal -instead of campaigning against him. You think that's the only reason a Republican is even bothering to run against THE ONE at all instead of jumping their party ship and campaigning for him? ROFLMAO! Any idea how stupid that suggestion is? McCain/Palin haven't said ANYTHING they wouldn't if the man had a different skin color -but had the identical positions and past associations. They don't need to because his political positions along with the people he chose to surround himself with in the past -are all the ammo they need -and skin color doesn't make those positions and past associations any better for Republicans.

Just impossible in your book that "We don't like his leftwing class warfare policies any more than we liked Carter's" really means just that, huh? Only if the Democrat had been white like Kerry or Gore, then that is what it means, right? But if the other candidate is black it means "blacks don't love America like us lily whites"? It leaves my jaw hanging at times how downright stupid you bozos can sound. And shows who the REAL racist is here too.

I'm more than tired of hearing whackos claim that the only reason Republicans haven't jumped their party to vote for Obama is because they are racists. Even though they sure as hell didn't jump that ship to vote for less liberal Gore and only slightly less liberal Kerry! But NOW you think they would if the guy's skin had just not been black? ROFLMAO! Obviously you REALLY think they should do it for no other reason EXCEPT the fact he's black! Which must mean you have decided to vote for him only because he is black and want others to as well! Pretty feebleminded argument then.

Democrats are the only ones who constantly mention his race, certainly seemed to be OBSESSED with it - and amazingly so for people who CLAIM to be far less race concious than everyone else. What a sick joke that is. I am convinced that many of you are voting for him for no other reason than BECAUSE he's black -and because you are, you have this need to constantly mention his race because it factored into YOUR vote. Not mine. That is no less stupid a reason to cast your vote than someone who decided not to vote for him because of his race. What you don't accept -it is also no less racist.

I don't care what color his skin is and pretending it enters into the equation for all Republicans, including the Republican Presidential candidate himself -as if they would all be supporting a far leftwing extremist like Obama if he were only white -is laughable! His politics are terrible, he is far too leftwing extremist and way outside the mainstream, his past associates include extremists, radicals and domestic terrorists which tells me the odds are quite high that he is no less radically extremist at his core. I think he is in WAY over his head no matter how beautifully he can read a speech from a teleprompter because his education and none of his three part-time jobs has in ANY way prepared him for the most demanding EXECUTIVE office in the world. His economic policies are the SAME TIRED re-tread but typical Democrat class warfare -and no different from Carter's. And I know firsthand what those policies really do -especially to those at the bottom and can least afford it. So why would I even give a crap about his race since all the above already means this guy is not getting my vote?

Since his policies are already losers with Republicans -why would THEY care about his race when they already rejected him as a leftwing extremist whose policies suck?

YOU are among those for whom his race WAS part of the equation though -which is why one or another of you is constantly bringing it up and obsessing about it some more. You make the really stupid mistake of assuming since his race influenced your decision to vote FOR him, why it must then have influenced the decision of Republicans to NOT vote for him. But this guy's leftwing extremist agenda -already closed the deal for us. Which tells me who the real racists are -as if I didn't already know that anyway.

Forum List

Back