Sarah Huckabee Signs Contract to Make Even More Money

Is she going to make up stories like she did when she was Press Secretary?

Good for him. He's been a very successful dude. Liberals are just upset at the way he would always square off with the press. This dude has huge balls.

I thought she was going to go back to her old job as top model at the Mrs. Potato Head factory.

After FNC hired that stupid black bitch Donna Brazile that snuck Clinton the CNN questions from the debates I lost respect for their choices for "contributors."

Last edited:
Compared to the media incubi and succubi she dealt with, I'm sure she does seem to have large 'nads.

All the while Democrats are still stuck in their minimum wage jobs. I look forward to hearing her wise words on Fox News.

<< Former White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders is going to be joining the team at Fox News as a contributor. >>

Sarah Huckabee Sanders Joining Fox News as a Commentator
You mean like minimum wage Barack Obama who is lecturing us from his 15 million dollar pad on Martha’s Vineyard? Or millionaire Bernie Sanders flying around in a private jet being for the little people. Spare me your self righteousness.

See I don’t get this. If there ever was an average, non blonde and boobs woman who succeeded just on her job performance, Sarah would be that woman, and females from all walks of life should celebrate this. This is just more proof that trump hate overwhelmed any good deed for the people of this country.

Good for him. He's been a very successful dude. Liberals are just upset at the way he would always square off with the press. This dude has huge balls.
Sarah is a dude??????

Libtards cannot tell the difference. That is why the support the transgender issue so much. They think every person is transgender apparently.

And yet conservatives are freaking out because CNN hired McCabe.
Complain that he “lied“.

Conservatives lash out at CNN for hiring Andrew McCabe

Meanwhile, the Huckabeast repeated not only trumps lies but made ones up on her own which she even admitted too.
At least she owned up to whatever dishonesty it is that she is guilty of. Some people never even get to that point. Instead, they just lie and to heck with everyone else. Any responsibility is never once taken.

God bless you and Sarah always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back