Sarah Has Her Own Reverend Wright?

rayboyusmc

Jan 2, 2008
Florida
Yes, Sarah Palin sat in a church where this message was given. Two weeks ago. The karma in all this is just amazing:

Brickner also described terrorist attacks on Israelis as God's "judgment of unbelief" of Jews who haven't embraced Christianity.

"Judgment is very real and we see it played out on the pages of the newspapers and on the television. It's very real. When [Brickner's son] was in Jerusalem he was there to witness some of that judgment, some of that conflict, when a Palestinian from East Jerusalem took a bulldozer and went plowing through a score of cars, killing numbers of people. Judgment — you can't miss it."

Palin was in church that day, Kroon said, though he cautioned against attributing Brickner’s views to her.
How does Hannity deal with this? After what he said about Jeremiah Wright?

So is she also an anti semite?

Just wondering?

The Daily Dish | By Andrew Sullivan

juicy...

last time i looked the betting men were putting odds in favor mcsame giving paten the heave ho.

Oh, she has TWO crazy pastors then.

The other one says, in essence, God Damn Democrats.

I do wish they'd come out on salvation for the centrists, I don't know where I stand!

Anyway, her first crazy pastor is pastor Kalnins:

Kalnins has preached that critics of Bush will be banished to Hell, questioned if people who voted for Sen. John Kerry in 2004 would be accepted to Heaven, charged that the 9/11 terrorist attacks and Iraq were part of a war "contending for your faith;" and that Jesus "operated from that position of war mode."

During the 2004 election, Kalnins praised Bush's performance in debate with Sen. John Kerry, then offered a not-so-subtle message about his own preference: "I'm not going tell you who to vote for, but if you vote for this particular person, I question your salvation. I'm sorry." Kalnins said. "If every Christian will vote righteously, it would be a landslide every time."

Kalnins later bristled at the criticism Bush was facing for the government's handling of Hurricane Katrina: "I hate criticisms towards the president, because it's like criticisms towards the pastor -- it's almost like, it's not going to get you anywhere, you know, except for hell. That's what it'll get you."

Palin's past pastor: Bush-foes Hell-bound: The Swamp

So, so sad.

Can't see that any of them said God Damn America...or have promoted white supremacy....

Does this guy promote white power?
Did he screech God Damn America?

And more importantly, is Palin pretending she didn't comprehend what he was saying for 20 years? After quoting him in her books? Naming him as her spiritual guide?

Yeah, I'd say the Wright deal is a little more out there.

I nominate this thread for the "Pure Crap" forum.

Why? Her Rev said something anti semetic. She must believe that too!!!

Oh you can't think you are going to fucking talk about Rev. Wright for 2 months and not have this come up, do you? Are you really that stupid?

Show me where you said the same thing about the Rev. Wright story. Was that Pure Crap too? Just wondering.

This is all they have on Palin. That's why all this made up stuff is coming out... Liberals are scared to death of this lady.

Well this is all you really had on Obama. That and a guy he met when he was 8 years old.

Do you really not see your own hypocricy? :cuckoo:

And more importantly, is Palin pretending she didn't comprehend what he was saying for 20 years? After quoting him in her books? Naming him as her spiritual guide?

oh, so you dont think what he says is as bad as what wright said. but surely you dont agree with it, right? if you condemned obama for wright, how can you be accepting of palins pastor preaching anti-semetic judgement and saying who will be going to hell?

I don't know, does he? Do you know Allieblabla?

I wonder how the Jewish people will feel about this? You can hardly afford losing their votes when you are down 8 points in all the major polls.

I don't know. What is Palin saying about all this?

well, her church is crazy.

Her husband was a member of a political party, who's leader Damned america.

Can you imagine how the rightwing would react if Michelle Obama hung out with a political party like that?

Why? Her Rev said something anti semetic. She must believe that too!!!

Oh you can't think you are going to fucking talk about Rev. Wright for 2 months and not have this come up, do you? Are you really that stupid?

Show me where you said the same thing about the Rev. Wright story. Was that Pure Crap too? Just wondering.

I haven't even been on here in two months. Hell I'm not sure I've posted since the Wright scandal and never really gave a shit politically. It pissed me off, but I didn't hold Obama accountable for it.

well, her church is crazy.

Her husband was a member of a political party, who's leader Damned america.

Can you imagine how the rightwing would react if Michelle Obama hung out with a political party like that?

There's a difference between saying "God damn America" and going on about black power...

And saying you can see the the judgment of God around us.

I never had a problem with Wright. I had a problem with Obamayomama thinking the American public was so incredibly stupid we'd believe him when he said he didn't realize what Wright was preaching from the pulpit....and then just threw him away.

So, so sad.

Can't see that any of them said God Damn America...or have promoted white supremacy....

Or that Palin sat front and center for TWENTY YEARS every Sunday lapping it all up.

This liberal Palin bashing has reached commincal proportions. I never figured this board would have such a large number of complete buffoons.

Forum List

Back