Sarah Crossed Border For Canadian Health Care

I don't blame Palins parents I applaud them for having the decency to take their daughter into Canada for better treatment.....they sound like wholesome folk who raised a daughter that just got greedy.

Sarah Palin loads up on free stuff at gift suite

OMG! that greedy Palin.
from the article.
Silver Spoon spokesman Ben Russo said Palin made an unspecified "sizable contribution" to Red Cross Haitian relief before leaving the suite. Although Silver Spoon is not affiliated with the Red Cross, most Hollywood gift suites feature an opportunity for visitors to donate to a charity, if desired.

"Silver Spoon was very grateful (Palin) brought awareness to our Red Cross relief effort," said Russo. "We were happy to supply her and her family with some of our sponsor product."

Sarah Palin loads up on free stuff at gift suite - Yahoo! News

just keep on.:dig:
From what I heard, she plopped down 150 g's.

Jay will never see 150 g's in his pathetic canadian lifetime. That's for damn sure!

I made more than that betting on the Olympic Hockey finals.Too bad you were such a pussy and didn't put your money where your big mouth was....I would have made a couple bucks more:(

Sarah Palin Compares Herself To God?

Sarah Palin on writing on her hand: "If it was good enough for God, scribbling on the palm of his hand, it's good enough for me," Palin told a crowd in Canada. "She cited a line from the Bible as part of her remarks, which she said a supporter had sent her," the New York Daily News writes. "The passage, Isaiah 49:16, says, 'See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands.' 'I’m in good company,' Palin said."

OMG! that greedy Palin.
from the article.

Sarah Palin loads up on free stuff at gift suite - Yahoo! News

just keep on.:dig:
From what I heard, she plopped down 150 g's.

Jay will never see 150 g's in his pathetic canadian lifetime. That's for damn sure!

I made more than that betting on the Olympic Hockey finals.Too bad you were such a pussy and didn't put your money where your big mouth was....I would have made a couple bucks more:(
Her ya' go Jay, in case ya' missed it:
[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=7j8UH84h0-M[/ame]

Last edited:
God might be thinkin?

palin-tell-twit.jpg
progress.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back