Sarah - Compassionate Conservative

As the mother/grandmother of a downs syndrome child, Sarah keeps saying she is championing their assistance.

Funny, but she cut the Alaska Special Olympics fund in half as governor.

How many lies will she be able to tell before even the true believers no longer believe.

Think Progress Palin cut funding for Alaska Special Olympics.

Are YOU for real?

I'd say it would equate to how many times shit heads like YOU can call in to question ones true purpose, do YOU have any idea how many times that would be.

Yea, I know, you don't have a fucking clue............:eusa_hand:

I knew it before I clicked the link.

She didn't veto anything, she cut it's rate of EXAPNSION by half, but it is still an EXPANSION.

Gawd, you people are such simple-minded tools.

As the mother/grandmother of a downs syndrome child, Sarah keeps saying she is championing their assistance.

How many lies will she be able to tell before even the true believers no longer believe.

Tell us Pogue, exactly how does 'cutting the special olympic funds' indicate someone lacks compassion...

Now please, be as specific as your intellectual limitations allow.

I knew it before I clicked the link.

She didn't veto anything, she cut it's rate of EXAPNSION by half, but it is still an EXPANSION.

Gawd, you people are such simple-minded tools.

Darn IT! I was setting this idiot up for a kill shot, now you've probably spooked the dumbass... :eusa_shhh:

Yet another bullshit accusation from the leftwingnut. After looking at your posts and the lies you post as thread titles and the spin you spew, I truly DO believe some people should not be allowed to vote. You being at the top of the list.

Yet another bullshit accusation from the leftwingnut. After looking at your posts and the lies you post as thread titles and the spin you spew, I truly DO believe some people should not be allowed to vote. You being at the top of the list.

so who else do you think should not be allowed to vote? should the only voters be those who agree with you?

Forum List

Back