Sarah Burke dies from skiing injury

He feels the need to be mean and nasty but when people are like that to him, he's so offended.

i will disagree.... i dont find him offended....he and i offended have exchanges and i assure you ....i am much ruder to him than he has ever been to me...most of the time i find he just ignores me when i get hateful with him....

I'm recalling a lobster incident at a grocery store where he felt compelled to create a thread here because he was slighted.

being fixated on lobster is apparently ok, while being fixated on celery is not.

no fair, but i can relate.

i like lobster, and dislike celery.

i will disagree.... i dont find him offended....he and i offended have exchanges and i assure you ....i am much ruder to him than he has ever been to me...most of the time i find he just ignores me when i get hateful with him....

I'm recalling a lobster incident at a grocery store where he felt compelled to create a thread here because he was slighted.

being fixated on lobster is apparently ok, while being fixated on celery is not.

Ah yes all the threads that you people start are sooooo much more important than a thread meant to illustrate the piss poor customer service that is so rampant today.

Ah yes all the threads that you people start are sooooo much more important than a thread meant to illustrate the piss poor customer service that is so rampant today.

the few threads that people like me start are usually nonsense.

seems that lobster thread is gonna follow you about there skull

lol......you deserve it

o btw i have never thought of skull as bitter or miserable....in reality i would say he pretty happy....he enjoys what he does and he has a happy marriage....

no kids.....(thankfully(

I really don't know how you can NOT let the news like this affect you. I don't know. Sometimes i just cannot stomach any more bad news. I just don't know how people fluff off the news.

brain-aneurism.jpg

http://nationalpostsports.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/brain-aneurism.jpg

I'm sure some people read a bit about her after the news of her passing, so expressing a bit of sorrow can be acceptable, but most people are just crying crocodile tears because they want to show how compassionate they are. It's stupid and disingenus.

So, who should pay her medical bills? Shouldnt' her estate be responsible for them? I dont get the outcry over this. And, as for her family getting donations, that is fine, but i am sure she was well compensated for her sport.

Forum List

Back