Native America
130694-sarah-burke-nominee-for-best-female-action-athlete.jpg

sarah-burke.jpg

32nd-annual-salute-women-sports-20111019-221720-739.jpg

sarah-burke.jpg

Sarah Burke Dead: Skier Dies After Accident During Training At Park City, Utah

Last edited:
Sarah-Burke-21.jpg

She was beautiful (inside and out) and talented. Per her wishes, her organs were donated. Rest in peace, honey.

no but why did you feel the need to put that on this thread?

i am more curious about that.....you could have said nothing but you needed to say what you said...why?

no but why did you feel the need to put that on this thread?

i am more curious about that.....you could have said nothing but you needed to say what you said...why?

Because we are fixated on celerity in this country and it is a sign of our complete dysfunction.

So what if someone who is a celebrity dies? Her death is no more important to you than a complete stranger's and certainly not more important to you than the death of a loved one.

i hardly think of sarah burke as a celebrity.....the photos posted are not the norm for her....she was a beautiful and talented person...who dies doing what she loved....i think remembering someone like that is not out of line

but again why did you feel the need to post that?

just cause your ass has never heard of her doesnt mean she was not important.....

sometimes you are just too much

He feels the need to be mean and nasty but when people are like that to him, he's so offended.

i will disagree.... i dont find him offended....he and i offended have exchanges and i assure you ....i am much ruder to him than he has ever been to me...most of the time i find he just ignores me when i get hateful with him....

just cause your ass has never heard of her doesnt mean she was not important.....

sometimes you are just too much

He feels the need to be mean and nasty but when people are like that to him, he's so offended.

i will disagree.... i dont find him offended....he and i offended have exchanges and i assure you ....i am much ruder to him than he has ever been to me...most of the time i find he just ignores me when i get hateful with him....

I'm recalling a lobster incident at a grocery store where he felt compelled to create a thread here because he was slighted.

Forum List

Back