Sarah and Trig on the Campaign Trail

The Palin family are hockey fans who went to a hockey game during political season.

Big deal.

And everywhere she goes she brings her small children! Oh my! :eek:

:rofl: It's silly season, alright.

Look at my post above the one above this.

Last edited:
The Palin family are hockey fans who went to a hockey game during political season.

Big deal.

And everywhere she goes she brings her small children! Oh my! :eek:

:rofl: It's silly season, alright.

Just remember there ain't no low too low for a liberal to go.

Again: I never said I'm perfect. Your the one who's acting more righteous then can be.

If you want to condemn "Liberals" for going so low. Then either condemn Johnny Mac right here and right now or YOU are a hypocrite.

If you refuse to condemn him, don't bother responding and slink back to the hole in which you came.

Sarah Palin: 'How Dare They Boo Piper!' | Workbench

Look at this.

Then look me straight in the eye and say the kids ain't a damn prop.

I'm going to put this in simple terms.

I think hockey sucks, but the Palin's love it.......check

The Palin's attend an NHL game ...... check

Sarah Palin is invited to do the ceremonial dropping of the puck ... check

The kids think it would be pretty damn cool to go on down on the ice too.....check

Seems more logical than the prop b.s. in this case.......

I'm going to put this in simple terms.

I think hockey sucks, but the Palin's love it.......check

The Palin's attend an NHL game ...... check

Sarah Palin is invited to do the ceremonial dropping of the puck ... check

The kids think it would be pretty damn cool to go on down on the ice too.....check

Seems more logical than the prop b.s. in this case.......

Did you not read the post?

I guess not, Sarah PUT Piper in the damn jersey to purposely get the number of boos down.

That by definition is using your damn kid as a PROP.

Can you imagine if Obama did such a thing? The Right Wing on this board would be foaming from the mouth with delight.

Again the irony of this is incredible. When Kerry went surfing or hunting he was made fun of, I'm glad to see liberals call out the phoniness of the wingnuts in this election. Proper protocol during an election would have been to have the children chaperoned to the game. I heard McCain Palin are now for Change anyone else hear that! And he is on his, what, about 100th economic plan!!! ROTFLMAO

Again the irony of this is incredible. When Kerry went surfing or hunting he was made fun of, I'm glad to see liberals call out the phoniness of the wingnuts in this election. Proper protocol during an election would have been to have the children chaperoned to the game. I heard McCain Palin are now for Change anyone else hear that! And he is on his, what, about 100th economic plan!!! ROTFLMAO

You're using Obama's family as a prop on your avatar....:eusa_whistle:

I never said I'm perfect. Your the one who's acting more righteous then can be.

If you want to condemn "Liberals" for going so low. Then either condemn Johnny Mac right here and right now or YOU are a hypocrite.

If you refuse to condemn him, don't bother responding and slink back to the hole in which you came.

Ha ha ah ha! poor souless hypcrite, there ain't no low that's too low for a liberal to go. You prove it each and every day.

Ha ha ah ha! poor souless hypcrite, there ain't no low that's too low for a liberal to go. You prove it each and every day.

You have lost any respect I had for you. You can't even spell the damn words you spew correctly.

You are the hypocrite here today and have proven as such. In public, you may act all tough but on the inside you know how you flip flop more then a fish.

Sorry if i'm not 100% sold on that because some reporter said so.....

It was confirmed by National Journal and it was a Fox News Producer. You know Fox News right? The channel all you Cons worship?

It's not so fair and balanced anymore? :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
It was confirmed by National Journal and it was a Fox News Producer. You know Fox News right? The channel all you Cons worship?

It's not so fair and balanced anymore? :eusa_whistle:

It's " We report, you decide" ......

You have lost any respect I had for you. You can't even spell the damn words you spew correctly.

You are the hypocrite here today and have proven as such. In public, you may act all tough but on the inside you know how you flip flop more then a fish.

I spelled em jest the way I meant em. thank ya very much, now go pick on zee baby some more, there ain't no low too low for a liberal to go doncha know?

Forum List

Back