Sara Palin's debut on FOX tonight......

A Barry Goldwater spokesman confirmed that Barry's interview with Mrs. Palin for next weeks show did not happen. "Barry passed away some time ago and obviously the interview was taped from a 1960 interview with Walter Cronkite."

Comprehension and you are not friends obviously.

Welcome to the board, Dutch.

comprehension? wtf are you talking about? His post shows a clear comprehension of Palin and Faux's missteps about the LL Cool J interview and further exhibited dutch's scintillating wit and subtle use of sarcasm... literary skills obviously lost on troglodytes like you.

Speaking of literary skills, maineman..."defective children"? You have got to be literary genius, huh? :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Meister probably masturbates to a picture of the Wasilla Chihuahua before they go to bed at night.

I've not seen even one useful thing come outta Alaska since she popped up on the radar.

I watched that show and I thought she did a pretty good job as moderator.

Learned some stuff about some folks that I didn't know. Was worth the watch.

Comprehension and you are not friends obviously.

Welcome to the board, Dutch.

comprehension? wtf are you talking about? His post shows a clear comprehension of Palin and Faux's missteps about the LL Cool J interview and further exhibited dutch's scintillating wit and subtle use of sarcasm... literary skills obviously lost on troglodytes like you.

Speaking of literary skills, maineman..."defective children"? You have got to be literary genius, huh?

is there something inherently inaccurate about that characterization of Palin's mongoloid baby?

you may not consider it to be "PC", but I wasn't trying to be politically "correct" when I wrote it.

What kind of stuff did you learn and about who?

And...........was it praise, or was it the Wasilla Chihuahua's trademark bitchiness?

And...........was it praise, or was it the Wasilla Chihuahua's trademark bitchiness?

I thought the segment on Toby Keith was interesting. I knew he had performed for the troops but didn't know that he went to out of the way places and perfomed for a handfull.

I also thought the story on the young man who gave his life to save his buddies was well worth seeing.

Was it a great special. Nope. Was it all new info. Surely not. But I thought it was worth the watch.

Next time they do a special it might be nice if they get the permission of those involved.

Speaking of literary skills, maineman..."defective children"? You have got to be literary genius, huh?

is there something inherently inaccurate about that characterization of Palin's mongoloid baby?

you may not consider it to be "PC", but I wasn't trying to be politically "correct" when I wrote it.

Oh, I knew you weren't trying to be PC when you wrote it, maineman.
Just shows what poor character you have. Like I said, nothing special about you.

Just shows what poor character you have. Like I said, nothing special about you.

what is the nature of your complaint? is it your perceived defect in my character, or in my literary skill? make up you mind

I thought the segment on Toby Keith was interesting. I knew he had performed for the troops but didn't know that he went to out of the way places and perfomed for a handfull.

I also thought the story on the young man who gave his life to save his buddies was well worth seeing.

Was it a great special. Nope. Was it all new info. Surely not. But I thought it was worth the watch.

Next time they do a special it might be nice if they get the permission of those involved.

Yeah......it would be nice if they got the permission of those involved. But, the trouble with that is that most people who are good ratings and would bring in viewers are people that would not want to have anything to do with the Wasilla Chihuahua.

And the people that do want to be on her show and be interviewed by her? They wouldn't be even remotely interesting to most viewers.

Besides.........in order for her to be able to do a full interview, she'd have to write things on her hands all the way up to her elbows.

what is the nature of your complaint? is it your perceived defect in my character, or in my literary skill? make up you mind

It can't be both??? Probably those two are just the tip of the iceberg.

Nah, I just have a thing about pointing out stupidity when I see it, you never let me down rinata. Chew on that awhile, will ya?

Oh, you poor thing. I wouldn't do that because everything you say is so irrelevant and unimportant to me. I would have to care what you think. And I don't, Sugar. Because you're not too bright. :lol::lol::lol:

And here I thought you were going to let me have the last word. :rolleyes:

Sucker!!!! :lol:

Forum List

Back