Sara Palin Who F-ing Cares!!!!

I'm tellin' ya. This Sarah Palin's got something! I like anyone who can stir up the left-leaning main stream media and piss off all the liberal idiots too! I love her. You go Sarah!

Good input so far guys.

I can see my question got a few of your panties a little bunched up but it was an honest curiousity question.

The posts earlier and last night have given me a lot of insight in to both side's mindset on Palin.

I can dig that she comes across as a "normal" person and that she is proud to be a conservative, add that to the non-stop attacks on her by the media and now I get why people are fired up enough to defend her.

I'm still a little hazy on why people want to tear her down. What I can gather so far from this thread is that people just dont like what she stands for, they dont like that a lot of other people LOVE what she stands for, and she has national political aspirations. This scares people who disagree with her values and I think thats why they are adamant about attacking her.

If i am wrong please correct me.

I can tell you exactly why the people on the left hate her and that's because they fear her.

She relates to middle of the road- fiscally conservative Americans and they relate to her. She has not lived a life of the wealthy, pedigree, elitist, did not graduate from Harvard or Yale, she and her husband were small business before she entered politics, they are parents. That's like most of us out here in middle America, we identify with her because she has in her recent past lived a life much like our own. She understands us, our lives and our concerns, because she has lived it.

The pedigree elitists do not, which is evident with the legislation they are pushing right now on health care. They are arrogant, self-worshiping politicians who live in the white ivory tower, never getting their hands dirty, telling the rest of us how to live our lives, taking more and more of our hard earned money. Their goal, is power, they want to be the RULING class and they want to do it in America. They are as addicted to power as the drug addict is to cocaine, meth and heroin, they have a constant and powerful need to fill up their egos.

BTW- conservative women, not just Palin are attacked all the time, look what happened, (I forget her name) Miss America who was stripped of her title for her answer on gay marriage, she has been viciously attacked by the left, Michelle Bauchman is another. If you are a conservative women, you need to have very thick skin, because the left is gunnin for you and they will use anything to get to you including attacking your children, should you have any. They are classless and clueless people and nothing, nothing is beneath them.

Carrie Prejean "meeted" the Donald. Bachmann is cuckoo for coacoapuffs. Total airheaded vain shallow individuals. These are not conservative women, they are media whores. Conservative women wear suits and analyze lots of intricate things and they read a lot. They aren't interested in cheesecake strategies for advancement. I have yet to hear any ideas out of any of them that don't repeat some nebulous garbled retread of a Republican talking point. "Founding fathers.......grumble, smile......Constitution and taxes dammit!! Opposite sex marriage and congress should be investigated......wink"

Ok all you pro-palin people why are you so fired up about defending this woman? What is it about her that makes you identify with her to such an extent that you have all spent so much time and energy making threads about her or posting defending her from the next group of people I'm going to address.

OK all you anti-palin people why are you so adamant about tearing this woman down. Nothing in her history shows that she is an evil person or anything, she is just a staunch Alaskan conservative. Why so much hatred toward her. Your level of hate and hateful posts about her show a lot about your personal character, or lack thereof.

Sheesh.

Rant off

I like her because she has lived a life not to unsimilar to the one I and millions of Americans have lived. She has been where the wheels have hit the dirt. She speaks her mind and speaks it clearly. She is direct and decisive. Something lacking with this President. The liberals hate her because they fear her, and fear her, they should, she will if not run in 2012, assist the person who is running to go on to a massive win that will turn this country red from sea to shining sea.:lol::lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back