Sara Palin Who F-ing Cares!!!!

Ok all you pro-palin people why are you so fired up about defending this woman? What is it about her that makes you identify with her to such an extent that you have all spent so much time and energy making threads about her or posting defending her from the next group of people I'm going to address.

Rant off

it's not hard to defend someone who comes across as nice and agrees with your ideals. she seems real and i like her, and she makes me laughs ALOT:lol:

I would add to the things facing the "Average man" is the dissapearance of the oppertunity to advance in life.

The current govt plans to get all the rich people's money means that those rich people wont be able to give their underlings more money or create more and better jobs for the "common man"

Bullshit! The Rich already have the money. They have received huge tax reductions at the very time we are at war. Their income has been growing steadily in terms of real money and the percentage of income available. All the while the average American has seen the jobs going overseas, and his or her wages stagnant or declining. Time for the very wealthy to pay their fair share.

Last edited:
Ok all you pro-palin people why are you so fired up about defending this woman? What is it about her that makes you identify with her to such an extent that you have all spent so much time and energy making threads about her or posting defending her from the next group of people I'm going to address.

OK all you anti-palin people why are you so adamant about tearing this woman down. Nothing in her history shows that she is an evil person or anything, she is just a staunch Alaskan conservative. Why so much hatred toward her. Your level of hate and hateful posts about her show a lot about your personal character, or lack thereof.

Sheesh.

Rant off

She has gotten as bad or worse a hatchet job as GWB did. If he saw the sheer number of Palin threads on this board alone his ego would be crushed.

I think it's hilarious, like Rush ... the left has made her WAY more important than she would otherwise be.:lol:

which makes her perfect, we dont need ivy league nimrods they are the ones who have screwed the country for decades, we need somone who can tell the elitists to shove it and she is that person.

yep... you want those stupid people running the country... yeppers. :cuckoo:

you think she is stupid becasue your party doesnt allow you to think otherwise. just calling sarah stupid because she didnt go to a certain school is in itself stupid

Ex-governor Sarah Palin comes across as stupid because she says and does things that are stupid.

20% of the population would vote for her even if she were dead.

OK all you anti-palin people why are you so adamant about tearing this woman down. Nothing in her history shows that she is an evil person or anything, she is just a staunch Alaskan conservative. Why so much hatred toward her. Your level of hate and hateful posts about her show a lot about your personal character, or lack thereof.

Sheesh.

Rant off

I certainly don't hate her. She's hot!

But she is flaky and unqualified to be President.

yep... you want those stupid people running the country... yeppers. :cuckoo:

you think she is stupid becasue your party doesnt allow you to think otherwise. just calling sarah stupid because she didnt go to a certain school is in itself stupid

Ex-governor Sarah Palin comes across as stupid because she says and does things that are stupid.

That seems to be a requirement to be President these days.

I don't know, the feminists were silent when Bill Clinton used the power of his office to seduce a young woman, and then suborned her perjury, then when they were caught called her a liar, yet they attack Sarah Palin with venom that would make any spider cringe, simply because she supported her daughter giving birth to her grandchild.

Now where is any person of thought and ethics to go? I mean really now?

Sheesh.

Rant off

Sarah who?

My God I want to fuck Sarah Palin! And who in their right mind would want to fuck Hilary Clinton, even Bill only did it once.

*Argument reason check, check, check check reality*

Still, do you know how many forums I have been banned from defending her (even though I would probably never vote for her), the hypocrisy of the attacks against this tough, lioness really amazes me. Still, the hypocrisy of the Left never amazes me.

When I fuck my wife senseless tonight, I will be fantasy fucking in the great state of Alaska.

My wife will be with Tom Cruise, she is apolitical and crazy.

God! the right wing freaks so want us to CARE about Palin.

Run her for POTUS next time round and perhaps then I'll think her worthy of my attention.

Otherwise?

She's nothing but a minor footnote in history.

Run her for POTUS next time round and perhaps then I'll think her worthy of my attention.

Otherwise?

She may, they may, and the fact the Left can not stop obsessing about her makes it all the more likely she may, and you may.

Last edited:
Good input so far guys.

I can see my question got a few of your panties a little bunched up but it was an honest curiousity question.

The posts earlier and last night have given me a lot of insight in to both side's mindset on Palin.

I can dig that she comes across as a "normal" person and that she is proud to be a conservative, add that to the non-stop attacks on her by the media and now I get why people are fired up enough to defend her.

I'm still a little hazy on why people want to tear her down. What I can gather so far from this thread is that people just dont like what she stands for, they dont like that a lot of other people LOVE what she stands for, and she has national political aspirations. This scares people who disagree with her values and I think thats why they are adamant about attacking her.

If i am wrong please correct me.

Otherwise?

She may, they may, and the fact the Left can not stop obsessing about her makes it all the more likely she may, and you may.

I suspect if we tally all the threads devoted to Palin, what you'll find is that most of them are initiated by our board's right wing cranks.

And what is the typical topic those right wing cranks write about?

Why left wingers are obsessed with Palin.

Run her for office and then she's worth of our attention.

Until that time the only interesting thing about Palin is how obsessed the right wing cranks are by her.

Oh, and by the way?

She's not hot, at least not hot as far as I'm concerned.

She's okay for a woman of her advanced years, I suppose.

Otherwise?

I suspect if we tally all the threads devoted to Palin, what you'll find is that most of them are initiated by our board's right wing cranks.

Until that time the only interesting thing about Palin is how obsessed the right wing cranks are by her.

Oh, and by the way?

See thats where my OP title came from "Who Cares" becuase right now she isn't running for jack crap, she quit her job and is mulling around right now. It does look like she is preparing to run for state senate in 2010 so she can pull an Obmaa and run for pres in 2012.

Otherwise?

Oh, and by the way?

ROFLMNAO...

What a delusional sack of shit...

The VAST MAJORITY of threads regarding Governor Palin are initiated by LEFTISTS... on this board and the two dozen other forums to which I regularly contribute.

Sheesh.

Rant off

She has gotten as bad or worse a hatchet job as GWB did. If he saw the sheer number of Palin threads on this board alone his ego would be crushed.

I think it's hilarious, like Rush ... the left has made her WAY more important than she would otherwise be.:lol:

Ah... You're CLOSE, but you've completely missed the point.

It's quite true, as you say, that it is the Left that HAS ESTABLISHED HER 'IMPORTANCE'... but it has nothing to do with the individual "Sarah Palin."

The Left couldn't care LESS about this individual.

The point here: IS WHAT Palin stands FOR; as it is that for which Palin stands, that represents everything the ideological Left stands AGAINST!

Thus Palin is established as 'The One to Beat,' by the angst which is generated by the IDEAS for which Sarah Palin advocates...

Anyone who does the same, gets the same treatment. What makes Palin a stand-out is that she's one of the very FEW people standing upon the national stage who is doing so; thus the left focuses their angst upon this individual.

I had never heard of Sarah Palin before she McCain nominated her... She wasn't a powerhouse of influence of any kind, beyond Alaska, until when?

Until she expressed her IDEAS on the NATIONAL STAGE...

Ideas which lit a FIRE under the McCain Campaign... Ideas anathema to the very foundation of the culture killing Leftist ideology; Palin's IDEAS are anologous to the Holy-Cross which burns the Left's Vampire... Her IDEAS are tantamount to the Water that destroys the Wicked Witch of the Left.

The point is that the IDEAS for which Palin advocates are those that the left MUST DESTROY for their ideas to survive; and that Palin, personally, is the advocate of those IDEAS, is absolutely IRRELEVANT!

Anyone who advocates for those immutable principles will get the same treatment...

For Pete's sake... the Left on this board "Palin'd" an 11 year old little girl, who, as noted in a recent thread, merely gave a speech at a Tea-Party; a speech through which she won a contest; and a speech which advocated for THE SAME IDEAS espoused by Sarah Palin.

So, while it appears that the issue is "Palin"... in truth the issue has NOTHING to do with "Sarah Palin," per se;... but that for which Palin STANDS... the ideas on which America was founded; and the immutable principles which sustain her; all of which lies at the basis of the immutable principle which requires that:

THERE ARE NO LEFTIST AMERICANS!

Otherwise you would not have taken the time to write this post.

One thing I will tell you is that weather you hate her or love her you sure as hell are paying attention to her. That's great- go Palin!!!!!! Even the liberal media pays attention to her, guess what, she speaks middle America's language, we relate to her and she relates to us. She is middle class, actually has had to work, she is for God and Country, less government, lower taxes on and on it goes. There's a whole bunch of us out here in the REAL country that totally agree with what she says.

" You Bettcha," we all are gonna be listening to her, even you and your channel MSNBC. I can hardly wait. She will attract MASSIVE converts from your own Democrat party.:lol::lol:

So keep on posting about her, keep on with the negativity and draw more attention to her and her policies. I thank you for that.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Otherwise you would not have taken the time to write this post.

One thing I will tell you is that weather you hate her or love her you sure as hell are paying attention to her. That's great- go Palin!!!!!! Even the liberal media pays attention to her, guess what, she speaks middle America's language, we relate to her and she relates to us. She is middle class, actually has had to work, she is for God and Country, less government, lower taxes on and on it goes. There's a whole bunch of us out here in the REAL country that totally agree with what she says.

" You Bettcha," we all are gonna be listening to her, even you and your channel MSNBC. I can hardly wait. She will attract MASSIVE converts from your own Democrat party.:lol::lol:

So keep on posting about her, keep on with the negativity and draw more attention to her and her policies. I thank you for that.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Not exactly. I'm paying attention to the threads being made on this forum and just see an obsession by people on both sides.

I have an obsession with behavior and individual reactions/attitudes about things which are constant.

I dont think I have been overly or unreasonably negative about Palin anywhere in the thread, i have been honest with my opinion but you seem to think i'm trying to drag her down or something.

You should go through the few pages of this short thread, re-read my posts, and pull out something that you feel I said that you dont like or at least something that you feel I should be challenged on.

Your post makes no sense in the context of my posts, to me, at the moment.

Forum List

Back