Sara Palin Who F-ing Cares!!!!

The serious ones who extend nothing but negative towards her, IMO, fear her.

The ones who are over the top in supporting her IMO hope that she can be what they feel their party needs and that is a break from the norm in a serious contender.

Myself, I find her a interesting subject and unlike those who are only negative about her, I also can see the positive and do not consider her dead in the water for a national bid, though I do feel on the surface and in "most cases", her latest move is detrimental.

I'm simply not convinced she qualifies as a "most case" person and though she has a great deal of growth ahead of her if she wanted a national leadership bid, (not just the White House) I don't discount that she is capable of that growth. I think she still stands as a large wildcard and it is that she still controls her own fate.

In terms of reporting I would much rather see substance on real issues in regard to her, as opposed to much of the personal trashing and witch hunting. However I feel that way in general about politicians.

So that would be my answer to your question.

Thank you for your well thought out reply.

i love how they project...we must fear her or hate her cause she is "hot" or a mother...or refused to have an abortion...do you really think only liberals have abortions? i do not think who should base their political views on sexuality....sorry if that makes me a liberal....but issues are what should matter to us all....seems they hardly do....not one of the reasons any of you named is about issues...its all about personal things...

again is this woman who called one part of american..the "real" america really one of "us"? or do y ou think its fine to divide this country like that? to drive the division of this country? is that truly a person putting this country's interest ahead of their own or their party's?

Obviously, the libs who start foaming-at-the-mouth Palin hate threads.

Not that you're one of 'em...Just sayin'.

I dont get either of em at all. I mean wtf is it that makes these people go off their rocker with pure hatred for her...i truly want to know.

OK....here's the real reasons why libs...especially female libs....go foaming-at-the-mouth at Palin...

First of all....she's good lookin'....a working mother...smart and sassy.....and speaks her mind....she's a liberated woman...but she's conservative...oh the horror!

But this is the real reason they hate her with so much passion....

....she made the choice to have her down syndrome baby....instead of aborting him...she loves her little Trig...

....also....when her unmarried teen daughter got pregnant.....she did not push for an abortion....instead she accepted her bastard grandchild into her family with love as well....

....it must be all that LOVE that makes liberals go mad with HATE....:lol:

are you really that dense, to think that only liberals have abortions? see that is what i love...not one word about how she stands on the issues...other than being sexually attractive and being a baby machine....that is what it takes to be a presidential candidatate...???

o i forgot and being abe to field dress a moose

1. I like her because she is different from the usual slimy politician in that she actually has gone after corruption inb her own party. That's pretty refreshing.

2. IMO libs don't like her because she is popular and they perceive that as a threat to their power. It was the same with W and Reagan.

Ok all you pro-palin people why are you so fired up about defending this woman? What is it about her that makes you identify with her to such an extent that you have all spent so much time and energy making threads about her or posting defending her from the next group of people I'm going to address.

OK all you anti-palin people why are you so adamant about tearing this woman down. Nothing in her history shows that she is an evil person or anything, she is just a staunch Alaskan conservative. Why so much hatred toward her. Your level of hate and hateful posts about her show a lot about your personal character, or lack thereof.

Sheesh.

Rant off

Because dems like to think of themselves as the down-home folksy types, along comes Sarah Palin who has everything they try to appear as, she's not Ivy League, she's not stuffy, she's not everything the dems try to portray us as. She's what they want to appear to be but she's not one of them, she is us.

And they hate that.

which makes her perfect, we dont need ivy league nimrods they are the ones who have screwed the country for decades, we need somone who can tell the elitists to shove it and she is that person.

I'm going to listen to what anyone has to say who pisses off the whack jobs on both sides.

And yes, that field dressing a moose or deer thing is like foreplay for me as well.:clap2:

which makes her perfect, we dont need ivy league nimrods they are the ones who have screwed the country for decades, we need somone who can tell the elitists to shove it and she is that person.

yep... you want those stupid people running the country... yeppers. :cuckoo:

You don't need an ivy league education to have common sense, and a grasp of what the "common man" is going through. That is, imo, what is missing in both the left and right parties.

You don't need an ivy league education to have common sense, and a grasp of what the "common man" is going through. That is, imo, what is missing in both the left and right parties.

true. and i've met some really dumb educated people. but you do need some level of intelligence that would allow you to understand and solve problems if you want high office.

as for the"common man"... what do you think those problems are? besides being able to stay employed, feed their families and get medical care when they need it?

Last edited:
I would add to the things facing the "Average man" is the dissapearance of the oppertunity to advance in life.

The current govt plans to get all the rich people's money means that those rich people wont be able to give their underlings more money or create more and better jobs for the "common man"

i'm a pretty conservative guy myself, college educated, but i don't think Sarah would be a good choice for president-- i think she's a smart woman who needs to study what's going on in the world lot's more before she runs for anything and she better learn how to fib on a moments notice and get more thick skinned if she wants to swim with the other sharks (maybe she could claim someone was "sniping" at her on a recent trip to the state capital or something like the great satan hillary)--what gets me though is how come "sheriff joe" gets a continual pass with a: "oh that's just joe" chuckle and a wink and a nod for saying the most asenine things ever uttered by a man in his position and he's a heartbeat away from making our national nightmare the stuff of legend?-- i mean, i understand the court jester thing but if that's what this admin. is trying to do don't u guys think they're laying him on "a bit thick"?-- Regards, probus

you think she is stupid becasue your party doesnt allow you to think otherwise. just calling sarah stupid because she didnt go to a certain school is in itself stupid

I saw a newspaper article today that was talking about SARA PALIN.

Seriously the Boston Globe has enough problems, i think they can leave the lady alone till the 2010 election season starts up in a few months.

Geeze

Ok all you pro-palin people why are you so fired up about defending this woman?

Golly...

Let's see...

Palin instinctively understands the foundational principles on which America rests and unapologetically advocates for those principles...

What's not to be fired up about?

for one side..she is god, country and motherhood...apple pie...beauty queen....for the other ...she is inexperience, loon not maverick, she comes off as an egoistic but ignorant woman.

ROFLMNAO...

Of course the side that considers Palin inexperienced just elected a Marxist Muslim, street agitator with absolutely NO EXPERIENCE... who falsely portrayed herself as a moderate Christian with VAST experience... AND THEY BOUGHT IT, HOOD-WINKED AND SUCKERED!

We've all just witnessed the intellectual means of TWO HAaarvaard Educated "Intellectuals"... One didn't have to common sense to walk onto his front porch and have a civil conversation with a LOCAL COP; A COP THAT WAS THERE PROTECTING THAT "HIGHLY EDUCATED INTELLECTUAL'S" HOUSE!... and the OTHER ONE CALLED THE COP "STUPID" for trying to protect that highly educated intellectual's house ...

So who gives a flaming red rats ass what you idiots 'feel' about anything? They're idiots...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back