Sara Palin Who F-ing Cares!!!!

PLYMCO_PILGRIM

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2009
America's Home Town
Ok all you pro-palin people why are you so fired up about defending this woman? What is it about her that makes you identify with her to such an extent that you have all spent so much time and energy making threads about her or posting defending her from the next group of people I'm going to address.

OK all you anti-palin people why are you so adamant about tearing this woman down. Nothing in her history shows that she is an evil person or anything, she is just a staunch Alaskan conservative. Why so much hatred toward her. Your level of hate and hateful posts about her show a lot about your personal character, or lack thereof.

Sheesh.

Rant off

Damned if you do, damned if you don't, eh? ;)

I am not a Palin fan, nor was I ever but what the heck is wrong with people....yeah basically you hit the nail on the head.

This is what happens to people like me who dont identify with party politics and instead only identify with our country and its founding documents....we go :cuckoo: over this crap. :D

Ok all you pro-palin people why are you so fired up about defending this woman? What is it about her that makes you identify with her to such an extent that you have all spent so much time and energy making threads about her or posting defending her from the next group of people I'm going to address.

OK all you anti-palin people why are you so adamant about tearing this woman down. Nothing in her history shows that she is an evil person or anything, she is just a staunch Alaskan conservative. Why so much hatred toward her. Your level of hate and hateful posts about her show a lot about your personal character, or lack thereof.

Sheesh.

Rant off

Hmmmm ................ & why do you care? lol

o here we go..the libs...the libs...what a boring mantra there dude.....the libs are not responsible for it all..nor are the neo cons....if yall dont get over the labeling yall are gonna get screwed....distractions are plentiful...truth is not.

Obviously, the libs who start foaming-at-the-mouth Palin hate threads.

Not that you're one of 'em...Just sayin'.

I dont get either of em at all. I mean wtf is it that makes these people go off their rocker with pure hatred for her...i truly want to know.

I'm also curious about all the "I love Palin no matter what" people.....i mean can't you see some of the dumb crap she did do? I know its hard to admit she has made mistakes when the media wont give her a break but sometimes you gotta be honest with yourself about things.

Last edited:

Sheesh.

Rant off

Hmmmm ................ & why do you care? lol

Becuase i've seen over 20 threads about the lady and they all make my head spin with disgust for the idiocracy on both sides.

o here we go..the libs...the libs...what a boring mantra there dude.....the libs are not responsible for it all..nor are the neo cons....if yall dont get over the labeling yall are gonna get screwed....distractions are plentiful...truth is not.
No, they indeed aren't.

But if she's as irrelevant as most of the libs claim she is, why all the hate and smear??

I mean really....Goofy republicans I can sorta figure out, seeing as their bench is so terribly thin.

see now you got me in a rant....i cant stand the woman...govern fucking winky...from the first you betcha' she proved herself to be baggage to mccain. hard to imagine but this wonderful governor was just not the best choice for vp. the media jumped her like a duck on a june bug..unfair or not, she could not handle the continual pressure. instead of putting her nose to the grindstone and listening to her advisors..she decided to be miss la de fucking da....i am the victim...i cant stand that attitude in male or female...she continued...(who will forget the pardoned turkey being slaughtered in the background speech?) to let herself be set up. at some point you have to take responsiblity for yourself and your actions...she is not a "hockey mom" or blue collar working family...her parents were both professionals and she and her hubby todd are millionaires...she tried real hard to be all that she could be...unfortunately it was never enough. to some she is the whole reason obama won...imagine how pissed those independants are.

The serious ones who extend nothing but negative towards her, IMO, fear her.

The ones who are over the top in supporting her IMO hope that she can be what they feel their party needs and that is a break from the norm in a serious contender.

Myself, I find her a interesting subject and unlike those who are only negative about her, I also can see the positive and do not consider her dead in the water for a national bid, though I do feel on the surface and in "most cases", her latest move is detrimental.

I'm simply not convinced she qualifies as a "most case" person and though she has a great deal of growth ahead of her if she wanted a national leadership bid, (not just the White House) I don't discount that she is capable of that growth. I think she still stands as a large wildcard and it is that she still controls her own fate.

In terms of reporting I would much rather see substance on real issues in regard to her, as opposed to much of the personal trashing and witch hunting. However I feel that way in general about politicians.

So that would be my answer to your question.

I've never gotten the obsession with Palin in either direction. My guess is it's because she's not only a woman, but she's hot. Hot women in politics will always get more attention than they deserve.

The serious ones who extend nothing but negative towards her, IMO, fear her.

palin supporters always start with that fear crap...if she could not handled the media pressure of a vp run....what is there to fear? the gop is in disarray and is hoping for a person to come out and lead them...well it aint gonna be that girl..so get the hell over it....

The ones who are over the top in supporting her IMO hope that she can be what they feel their party needs and that is a break from the norm in a serious contender.

she is not a break from teh "norm" that is a great deal of the problem..she is only perceived as that..when the facts come out..she is just another two bit politician

Myself, I find her a interesting subject and unlike those who are only negative about her, I also can see the positive and do not consider her dead in the water for a national bid, though I do feel on the surface and in "most cases", her latest move is detrimental.

that is like saying gov. winky is just kinda dead

I'm simply not convinced she qualifies as a "most case" person and though she has a great deal of growth ahead of her if she wanted a national leadership bid, (not just the White House) I don't discount that she is capable of that growth. I think she still stands as a large wildcard and it is that she still controls her own fate.

wild card? she hasnt controlled her own fate according to her in a while, she did not know she was spending money in nyc....shopping..blah blah fucking blah...

In terms of reporting I would much rather see substance on real issues in regard to her, as opposed to much of the personal trashing and witch hunting. However I feel that way in general about politicians.

didnt she belong to a church that was all abotu witch hunting? personal trashing? she does have a habit of making statements about 'real america' as opposed to those fake ass red states, do you see her uniting this country?

So that would be my answer to your question.

no, that was just high toned fancy dancing about the question.

Obviously, the libs who start foaming-at-the-mouth Palin hate threads.

Not that you're one of 'em...Just sayin'.

I dont get either of em at all. I mean wtf is it that makes these people go off their rocker with pure hatred for her...i truly want to know.

OK....here's the real reasons why libs...especially female libs....go foaming-at-the-mouth at Palin...

First of all....she's good lookin'....a working mother...smart and sassy.....and speaks her mind....she's a liberated woman...but she's conservative...oh the horror!

But this is the real reason they hate her with so much passion....

....she made the choice to have her down syndrome baby....instead of aborting him...she loves her little Trig...

....also....when her unmarried teen daughter got pregnant.....she did not push for an abortion....instead she accepted her bastard grandchild into her family with love as well....

....it must be all that LOVE that makes liberals go mad with HATE....:lol:

Sheesh.

Rant off

Because dems like to think of themselves as the down-home folksy types, along comes Sarah Palin who has everything they try to appear as, she's not Ivy League, she's not stuffy, she's not everything the dems try to portray us as. She's what they want to appear to be but she's not one of them, she is us.

And they hate that.

Sheesh.

Rant off

Because dems like to think of themselves as the down-home folksy types, along comes Sarah Palin who has everything they try to appear as, she's not Ivy League, she's not stuffy, she's not everything the dems try to portray us as. She's what they want to appear to be but she's not one of them, she is us.

And they hate that.

Yeah...she's a damned redneck.....even the conservative elite hate that....:lol:

Forum List

Back