Sara Palin VS Harry Reid

hmm, i am not "this guy". you made a retarded comparison. sara wants the spotlight badly.

And reid doesn't?

reid has an actual function as sml. sara was fodder for snl. if sarah wanted to be left alone, she could at least try. when reid is gone, i don't think he will start a harryPAC or post on facebook.

Glad that you agree with me then. On what? That Both Harry Reid and Sarah Palin want the spotlight.

Neither. I just think its lame that people are complaining about people talking about reids racial comments that were just made public and that the very same people who complain about that still want to talk about stuff like "Macawcaw" or "Rush LImbaughs football comment from 8 years ago" or "Sara Palins Life"

Get over it, he said something politically stupid and it will be in the press for the week.

You really want to compare words like "macaca" and saying that the country would have been a better place had the segregationist won, with something this petty?

fair enough. i just think it's bizarre.

and who are you talking to when you say "get over it".

who's not over it?

me?

not hardly. i'm just bored of the 2,000 threads on the subject. i think i've also already said that if harry reid is replaced by chuck schumer in the leadership role, that suits me just fine. it would also suit me just fine if they got a kickbutt dem to take his place.

couldn't care less either way.

be careful what you wish for. last week it was 'napolitano should resign". the week before it was someone else...and the week before someone else... and the week before someone elses.

and so on and so on and shooby dooby dooby...

:lol: and I am certain you would oh so laisse faire if it had been Palin that said Obama doesn't speak with a negro dialect or that he was light skinned.

:eusa_liar: :eusa_hand: :lol:

And reid doesn't?

reid has an actual function as sml. sara was fodder for snl. if sarah wanted to be left alone, she could at least try. when reid is gone, i don't think he will start a harryPAC or post on facebook.

Glad that you agree with me then. On what? That Both Harry Reid and Sarah Palin want the spotlight.

to have a somewhat valid comparison, reid should quit right now, then let's wait some months. then let's see who is making poor attempts at cartwheeling on a sandy beach or is stuffing crayons in the nose.

Seriously....look at Sara Palin STILL in the media. Her life, her kids, everything about her is in the media and being scrutinized still.

So WTF is it with people saying to leave Harry Reid alone, it hasn't even been a week since his idiocracy was made public.

Sounds sorta hypocritical in my opinion.

It's because Sarah Palin is a spectacle...sort of like Michael Jackson or Anna Nicole Smith.

And because 20% of the country has decided that she is a Superstar.

poor sara. she should tell this guy to stop writing the faceboo entries for here. and her drones to stop posting "her" musings on boards like this one.

Why dont you just stop writing them then? or are you talking about someone else when you say "this guy"?

hmm, i am not "this guy". you made a retarded comparison. sara wants the spotlight badly.

Got a new job.

Sarah Palin joins Fox News as a contributor in multi-year deal

to have a somewhat valid comparison, reid should quit right now, then let's wait some months. then let's see who is making poor attempts at cartwheeling on a sandy beach or is stuffing crayons in the nose.

So do you agree that both Reid and Palin want the spotlight or not? You are going all over the place for such a simple statement.

So do you agree that both Reid and Palin want the spotlight or not? You are going all over the place for such a simple statement.

why is this so difficult? reid has the spotlight, he is the SML. he could not escape the spotlight, esp. not if he says stupid shit. and if he as SML would try to escape the spotlight, he better quit.

sara on the other hand has the option to at least ry to escape the spotlight, and does not.

that is why you made a retarded comparison.

why is this so difficult? reid has the spotlight, he is the SML. he could not escape the spotlight, esp. not if he says stupid shit. and if he as SML would try to escape the spotlight, he better quit.

sara on the other hand has the option to at least ry to escape the spotlight, and does not.

that is why you made a retarded comparison.

So wait you are saying reid doesn't want the spotlight but it is thrust upon him due to his position....please tell me you are saying reid doesn't go looking for the spotlight....PLEASEEE!!!! I will so PWN you if you do.

BTW this is so much fun getting LK all fired up......don't be a pansy and bring it bitch.

:lol:

you are funny. i am stunned that you are drawing this out.

go ahead, post your reid shit, your comparison will not get less retarded.

what funny is you are getting fired up and me and my co-worker are sitting here laughing our asses off at it. :rofl:

BTW I'm still glad you agree with me that both Palin and Reid want the spotlight

what funny is you are getting fired up and me and my co-worker are sitting here laughing our asses off at it. :rofl:

BTW I'm still glad you agree with me that both Palin and Reid want the spotlight

The difference is that he's the most powerful person in the senate...

and she quit her job as governor because she couldn't handle it. ;)

but do you think anyone really runs for office who doesn't want the spotlight?

The difference is that he's the most powerful person in the senate...

and she quit her job as governor because she couldn't handle it. ;)

but do you think anyone really runs for office who doesn't want the spotlight?

I think they both want the spotlight.....do you disagree with my assesment that they both want the spotlight?

BTW this is so much fun getting LK all fired up......don't be a pansy and bring it bitch.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?

man, you are this close to getting my avatars balls in yer face.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?

i'm the teabagger in this thread, dont you forget it!!!!!

Seriously though lets try this in a 2 question thing that you can answer very easily yes or no.

Does Harry Reid ever seek the spotlight?
Does Sara(h) Palin ever seek the spotlight?

My answers are YES, YES.

What are your answers?

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?

i'm the teabagger in this thread, dont you forget it!!!!!

Seriously though lets try this in a 2 question thing that you can answer very easily yes or no.

Does Harry Reid ever seek the spotlight?
Does Sara(h) Palin ever seek the spotlight?

My answers are YES, YES.

What are your answers?

i cannot tell for harry reid. but as he is the SML i hope the fucker seeks the spotlight. or he should quit, you know, like sarah.

how many rounds of this great game are we gonna play?

Forum List

Back