Sara Palin VS Harry Reid

PLYMCO_PILGRIM

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2009
America's Home Town
Seriously....look at Sara Palin STILL in the media. Her life, her kids, everything about her is in the media and being scrutinized still.

So WTF is it with people saying to leave Harry Reid alone, it hasn't even been a week since his idiocracy was made public.

Sounds sorta hypocritical in my opinion.

Seriously....look at Sara Palin STILL in the media. Her life, her kids, everything about her is in the media and being scrutinized still.

So WTF is it with people saying to leave Harry Reid alone, it hasn't even been a week since his idiocracy was made public.

No kidding and it is. Wait until people start learning what Clinton said about Obama to Kennedy, IMO, that's worse.

No kidding and it is. Wait until people start learning what Clinton said about Obama to Kennedy, IMO, that's worse.

But will it matter with the glaring and obvious double standard we have apparantly set along political boundries?

poor sara. she should tell this guy to stop writing the faceboo entries for here. and her drones to stop posting "her" musings on boards like this one.

Any time Sarah no longer wants to be scrutinized, she can feel free to stop clutching the spotlight.

Or is it that you're hoping Reid quits his job because he can't stand the heat like Palin did?

Any time Sarah no longer wants to be scrutinized, she can feel free to stop clutching the spotlight.

Or is it that you're hoping Reid quits his job because he can't stand the heat like Palin did?

Neither. I just think its lame that people are complaining about people talking about reids racial comments that were just made public and that the very same people who complain about that still want to talk about stuff like "Macawcaw" or "Rush LImbaughs football comment from 8 years ago" or "Sara Palins Life"

Get over it, he said something politically stupid and it will be in the press for the week.

poor sara. she should tell this guy to stop writing the faceboo entries for here. and her drones to stop posting "her" musings on boards like this one.

Why dont you just stop writing them then? or are you talking about someone else when you say "this guy"?

hmm, i am not "this guy". you made a retarded comparison. sara wants the spotlight badly.

Neither. I just think its lame that people are complaining about people talking about reids racial comments that were just made public and that the very same people who complain about that still want to talk about stuff like "Macawcaw" or "Rush LImbaughs football comment from 8 years ago" or "Sara Palins Life"

Get over it, he said something politically stupid and it will be in the press for the week.

You really want to compare words like "macaca" and saying that the country would have been a better place had the segregationist won, with something this petty?

fair enough. i just think it's bizarre.

and who are you talking to when you say "get over it".

who's not over it?

me?

not hardly. i'm just bored of the 2,000 threads on the subject. i think i've also already said that if harry reid is replaced by chuck schumer in the leadership role, that suits me just fine. it would also suit me just fine if they got a kickbutt dem to take his place.

couldn't care less either way.

be careful what you wish for. last week it was 'napolitano should resign". the week before it was someone else...and the week before someone else... and the week before someone elses.

and so on and so on and shooby dooby dooby...

Last edited:

It's because Sarah Palin is a spectacle...sort of like Michael Jackson or Anna Nicole Smith.

Hey! Aren't you a moderator anymore? I see your color has changed since I was last here.

The libs don't let go of anyone, even after they are dead.

The level of interest and antagonism is related to the level of fear. If she was the 0 they claim her to be, they wouldn't focus on her that much.

"My take on Sarah Palin has always been she will never again seek public office," said (Bob) Schieffer. "This is someone, Maggie, who resigned the governorship of Alaska, and I think it would be very, very difficult for her. In any primary that comes up, the first thing a candidate against her is going to say, 'Well, how long do you intend to stay if you get elected? If elected, do you promise to quit if the going to gets tough?'

"I think Sarah Palin is very popular with the Right side of the Republican Party. I think she can raise a lot of money for them. I think you're going to see her on the lecture circuit. But I have never thought that she would be a viable candidate again. That is my opinion, clearly labeled, but I just don't think she has a future as a candidate. As a fund-raiser, as a celebrity, yes, but as a candidate, I really don't think this really makes that much difference."

Not VIABLE, that is kinda like dead, right?

It's because Sarah Palin is a spectacle...sort of like Michael Jackson or Anna Nicole Smith.
Or xotoxi.

Why dont you just stop writing them then? or are you talking about someone else when you say "this guy"?

hmm, i am not "this guy". you made a retarded comparison. sara wants the spotlight badly.

And reid doesn't?

reid has an actual function as sml. sara was fodder for snl. if sarah wanted to be left alone, she could at least try. when reid is gone, i don't think he will start a harryPAC or post on facebook.

You really want to compare words like "macaca" and saying that the country would have been a better place had the segregationist won, with something this petty?

fair enough. i just think it's bizarre.

and who are you talking to when you say "get over it".

who's not over it?

me?

not hardly. i'm just bored of the 2,000 threads on the subject. i think i've also already said that if harry reid is replaced by chuck schumer in the leadership role, that suits me just fine. it would also suit me just fine if they got a kickbutt dem to take his place.

couldn't care less either way.

be careful what you wish for. last week it was 'napolitano should resign". the week before it was someone else...and the week before someone else... and the week before someone elses.

and so on and so on and shooby dooby dooby...

I'm comparing the behaviors of the press and the people's responses on online forums. ANd I know you know this jillian.

As far as "get over it" i should have made a disclaimer that this comment was directed at the very people who are all wound up about people just discussing reids racial comments. If you are one of those people who are angry at others for discussing it then the "get over it" was directed at you, if not then it wasnt.

and so on and so on and so on.....exactly like I said, this will be in the media all week so people should get over it.

GENERAL COMMENT BELOW:

This wasn't an attack on harry reid or a defence of sara palin and for people to take it as either shows their bias

Forum List

Back