Sara Palin has found her hero

bigdaddygtr

Aug 28, 2008
Congresswoman Michele Bachmann, Rep, Minn who believes the economic crisis is the fault of black people and other minorities. Way to send us back 100 years, but I'm sure Palin is :clap2:

Congresswoman Michele Bachmann, Rep, Minn who believes the economic crisis is the fault of black people and other minorities. Way to send us back 100 years, but I'm sure Palin is :clap2:

I found Paris Hilton tutor. :omg: Look above. You make George W. Bush is a scholar.

Last edited:
I don't know that she's Palin's hero, but Bachmann's claims are echoed daily by the right wing on this message board. It's almost funny that even when it is proven decisively that these claims are incorrect, the right wingers still insist they are true.

Here's a good article about Bachmann's statements.

Minnesota Independent: News. Politics. Media. Bachmann: Blaming minority lending for economic crisis ‘does not mean I’m a racist’

How about some facts to back up #1, that Michele BAchmann has said that, and that #2, there's any reason to think Palin agrees with it.

Bachmann said, “It does not mean that I’m a racist … because I’m critical of that bill.” and then she added, "that's just a coincidence."

Forum List

Back