SARA CARTER: FBI Had 2 Separate Sets of Books – One With Real Spygate Docs and Another For Appearanc

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
This is certainly falling into unchartered waters...seems a huge investigation of ALL TOP FBI OFFICIALS is called for, also mass firing!

Sara Carter told Hannity that sources are telling her that the FBI has two sets of records on the Carter Page FISA docs and other records relating to the Russia probe.

“Sara, I’m hearing it gets worse than this–that there is potentially out there–if you will, two sets of record among the upper echelon of the FBI–one that was real one that was made for appearances. Is there any truth to this?” Hannity asked Sara Carter.

“Absolutely, Sean. With the number of sources that I have been speaking with as well as some others that there is evidence indicating that the FBI had separate sets of books,” Sara Carter said.

Sara Carter went on to explain top FBI brass was aware of this.

“I will not name names until all of the evidence is out there, but there were certain people above Peter Strzok and above Lisa Page that were aware of this,” Sara said. “I also believe that there are people within the FBI that have actually turned on their former employers are even possibly testifying and reporting what happened inside the FBI to both the Inspector General and possibly even a Grand Jury.”

Everyone involved in this attempted coup of a duly elected President should be put in front of a Grand Jury and prosecuted."

(audio file, see link to hear)

SARA CARTER: FBI Had 2 Separate Sets of Books - One With Real Spygate Docs and Another For Appearances (AUDIO)

Like I've been posting for months ALL intelligence agencies need a top to bottom shakeout TOP PRIORITY. We cannot be the reigning super power of the world with our own intelligence agencies working AGAINST the President. This is insanity, get the political hacks out of the DOJ NOW.

This is certainly falling into unchartered waters...seems a huge investigation of ALL TOP FBI OFFICIALS is called for, also mass firing!

Sara Carter told Hannity that sources are telling her that the FBI has two sets of records on the Carter Page FISA docs and other records relating to the Russia probe.

“Sara, I’m hearing it gets worse than this–that there is potentially out there–if you will, two sets of record among the upper echelon of the FBI–one that was real one that was made for appearances. Is there any truth to this?” Hannity asked Sara Carter.

“Absolutely, Sean. With the number of sources that I have been speaking with as well as some others that there is evidence indicating that the FBI had separate sets of books,” Sara Carter said.

“I will not name names until all of the evidence is out there, but there were certain people above Peter Strzok and above Lisa Page that were aware of this,” Sara said. “I also believe that there are people within the FBI that have actually turned on their former employers are even possibly testifying and reporting what happened inside the FBI to both the Inspector General and possibly even a Grand Jury.”

Everyone involved in this attempted coup of a duly elected President should be put in front of a Grand Jury and prosecuted."

SARA CARTER: FBI Had 2 Separate Sets of Books - One With Real Spygate Docs and Another For Appearances (AUDIO)

how would she know, she is making quite a name for herself on Hannity.

Sara Carter is a cuckoo clock. S he needs a nice padded room.

Like I've been posting for months ALL intelligence agencies need a top to bottom shakeout TOP PRIORITY. We cannot be the reigning super power of the world with our own intelligence agencies working AGAINST the President. This is insanity, get the political hacks out of the DOJ NOW.

All the political hacks are Trump appointees.

Well if Sarah Cartert sais so how can it be different? Just who the fuck is Sarah Carter? Better yet who gives a shit what she sais? Other than paid mouth peices like Hannity.

If there's nothing to be found in the release and declassification of the docs what does the FBI, DOJ and the DNC have to fear?
I say let the papers fly. Show me what you got but show me them all. If we want to get at the truth and I do, no cherry picking documents. Let us see them all. Let all scoundrels be found regardless of political party.

Forum List

Back