Sappy, yucky, icky Love Songs

But you don't REALLY like this stuff. It's stuff the stuff you WOULD like if you were a sissy, right ?

Do you just have to give away everything?:eusa_eh: I had a friend like you in highschool. Cockblocking MFer.:evil:

shit--my bad---it was supposed to be a PM. :lol:

If I were a sissy I might like a lot of these same songs

I like some of the songs. I can even hold you down with one foot on your chest, give a Tarzan yell, then force you to listen to me sing them in my best Marine Corps voice.:muahaha:

OT

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/n5HRSmLlaiA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/n5HRSmLlaiA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Do you just have to give away everything?:eusa_eh: I had a friend like you in highschool. Cockblocking MFer.:evil:

I like some of the songs. I can even hold you down with one foot on your chest, give a Tarzan yell, then force you to listen to me sing them in my best Marine Corps voice.:muahaha:

I'd let ya but Del gets pissed when other men mess with me like that and I sorta promised not too.

I'd let ya but Del gets pissed when other men mess with me like that and I sorta promised not too.

you're good to go.

so to speak.........

:disbelief:

:disbelief:

th_brain_bleach.jpg

help yourself

Forum List

Back