Santorum's Wife

Gagafritz

Lady Germanotta Snicks
Dec 4, 2011
I read an article that Santorum's wife supposedly dated an abortionist when she was like 12 or whatever. And, i am like, really? Even if she did 20 yrs ago, so what? I don't get it. Don't people's opinions evolve and change? I really dont' get the point. Journalists are getting really stupid.

They will use that alot. Do people's opinions stay static? I have changed my opinions about a lot things. I would wonder about someone who didn't change their opinions. It took me years to formulate my opinions on all kinds of issues.

Wait...so it MUST be reported that Michelle Obama wrote a thesis in college, but the fact that Santorum's wife shacked up with a man considerably older who happened to be an abortion doctor is off limits? m'kay...

Wait...so it MUST be reported that Michelle Obama wrote a thesis in college, but the fact that Santorum's wife shacked up with a man considerably older who happened to be an abortion doctor is off limits? m'kay...

I think the major difference is that Democratic First Ladies have a bad habit of thinking they are part of the Administration, so that's why they get more scrutiny.

Pat Nixon, Betty Ford, Barbara and Laura Bush were not insisting that they be policy mavens, unlike Rosalyn Carter, Hillary and Michelle Obama.

Nancy Reagan was the exception that kind of proved the rule.

i wanna know who michelle shacked up with before she met hussein.. that's what i want to know.

I think the major difference is that Democratic First Ladies have a bad habit of thinking they are part of the Administration, so that's why they get more scrutiny.

Pat Nixon, Betty Ford, Barbara and Laura Bush were not insisting that they be policy mavens, unlike Rosalyn Carter, Hillary and Michelle Obama.

Oh...how is Michelle Obama different than any of those first ladies? What "policies" has she been involved in. What meetings has she sat in on?

Her anti obesity campaign is no different than Laura Bush's get everyone to read campaign or Nancy Reagan's get everyone off drugs campaign.

Oh...how is Michelle Obama different than any of those first ladies? What "policies" has she been involved in. What meetings has she sat in on?

Her anti obesity campaign is no different than Laura Bush's get everyone to read campaign or Nancy Reagan's get everyone off drugs campaign.

Well, I thought Nancy, "Just say No" policy was the beginning of the national stupidity called the War on Drugs, so, no, I don't consider that a good thing, either.

But Laura's literacy program didn't involved telling corporations how they had to do business or families how they need to be raising their kids. And it is clear even in the recent pro-Obama book that she's a player in the game.

Not that I have a problem with that, mind you. But if you are going to get into pig wrestling contest, expect to get some mud on you.

No doubt.

After all......look at the opportunitie$, available, when married to....

Hey....bu$ine$$ is bu$ine$$.....even for the weaker-sex.

i wanna know who michelle shacked up with before she met hussein.. that's what i want to know.

I want to know the girls or guys Obama dated!!!!

Were there any????

How about his dad.... was he a Marxist?????

How much cocaine did Obama snort.... How long was he a coce head.... did he inhale when he smoked weed?????

Forum List

Back