Santorum's Hypocrisy on Gov't Health Care Highlighted by Daughter's Illness

Spare me your phony-balony 'selective-outrage' sister.

You are one sick fuck. Let something happen to a Liberal democrat and you would be howling like mad if any right wing person said squat about it. We have seen it here over and over, Some lefty gets sick and he or she is no longer fair game according to you people, some right of center gets sick and you roll out the attacks like clock work.

Some lefty dies and we are lectured on not attacking the dead , some righty dies and you fuck stains attack like no tomorrow. The hypocrite here is the left.

The man has insurance because of his work. Are you suggesting he should not use it? Would the left do that? His insurance has nothing what so ever to do with just giving healthcare to everyone whether they earned it or not.

Yes, well you have the have's and the have-nots to consider but all you r-wing extremists care about is trickle-down health-care, trickle-down wages and trickle-down economics from the 1%. Screw you dittohead!

can you, or can you not, show me a single Santorum quote where he said 'people with pre-existing conditions should be denied coverage'???

You are one sick fuck. Let something happen to a Liberal democrat and you would be howling like mad if any right wing person said squat about it. We have seen it here over and over, Some lefty gets sick and he or she is no longer fair game according to you people, some right of center gets sick and you roll out the attacks like clock work.

Some lefty dies and we are lectured on not attacking the dead , some righty dies and you fuck stains attack like no tomorrow. The hypocrite here is the left.

The man has insurance because of his work. Are you suggesting he should not use it? Would the left do that? His insurance has nothing what so ever to do with just giving healthcare to everyone whether they earned it or not.

Yes, well you have the have's and the have-nots to consider but all you r-wing extremists care about is trickle-down health-care, trickle-down wages and trickle-down economics from the 1%. Screw you dittohead!

can you, or can you not, show me a single Santorum quote where he said 'people with pre-existing conditions should be denied coverage'???

I'm not aware whether or not he said that or not but, I am aware how fortunate he is for the outstanding health coverage he recieves for himself and his family courtesy of the American tax-payer. Outstanding health care coverage that many, many, many Americans are not provided. Tax-paying average Americans with household incomes of less than $50,000 per year and little or no health insurance to speak of.

How incredibly sick... using his kid's illness as a political weapon.

Spare me your phony-balony 'selective-outrage' sister.

You don't get to decide what I am 'outraged' about, kiddo. You're nothing. I find it sickening that you would use the illness of a child as a political weapon against her father. That is your right, as it is mine to call you a sick freak for doing so.

they did it with Mrs. Palin's child. what makes you think they have changed?

I'm not aware whether or not he said that or not but, I am aware how fortunate he is for the outstanding health coverage he recieves for himself and his family courtesy of the American tax-payer. Outstanding health care coverage that many, many, many Americans are not provided. Tax-paying average Americans with household incomes of less than $50,000 per year and little or no health insurance to speak of.

I thought your god obamie fixed all that for ya?

Forum List

Back