Santorum's Hypocrisy on Gov't Health Care Highlighted by Daughter's Illness

kidrocks

Gold Member
Jan 23, 2012
R-wing hypocrisy: I got mine and you can't have it!

Santorum's Hypocrisy Highlighted by Daughter's Illness - Yahoo! News

It's also easier for him to oppose it because he has the best health care in America available to him and his family -- provided at taxpayer expense, no less. He never had to consider whether care for a terminally ill child would destroy his family financially.

Unless the U.S. enacts a national health care plan most families will never be able to afford the care needed for a child with Trisomy 18. Santorum's family will never lack for health care or face crippling medical debt -- but as far as he's concerned it's fine for your family to have those problems.

He worked for his. Now you work for yours. See.. that little word "work" has meaning to some folks. you just want yours handed to you at someone else's expense.

He worked for his. Now you work for yours. See.. that little word "work" has meaning to some folks. you just want yours handed to you at someone else's expense.

You call that 'work'? If Santorum had a real job he would of been wiped out financially by now.

Santorum grew up on the government dime.

Santorum wants private insurance companies to be able to deny coverage for the exact "Pre-existing condition" his daughter has.

Santorum's hypocrisy goes even further...he supported the individual mandate.

Why does it matter? The guy's dropping out after FL.

How incredibly sick... using his kid's illness as a political weapon.

Spare me your phony-balony 'selective-outrage' sister.

You don't get to decide what I am 'outraged' about, kiddo. You're nothing. I find it sickening that you would use the illness of a child as a political weapon against her father. That is your right, as it is mine to call you a sick freak for doing so.

Santorum wants private insurance companies to be able to deny coverage for the exact "Pre-existing condition" his daughter has.

You have a link for that? I thought I heard someone mention this but it was just in passing and I wasn't sure I'd heard right.

link please?

You have a link for that? I thought I heard someone mention this but it was just in passing and I wasn't sure I'd heard right.

http://www.tnr.com/blog/timothy-noah/100133/rick-santorum-individual-mandate-fraud

link please?

It yet another one of those times when the liberals deliberately misunderstand perfectly clear language to create hyperbole.

link please?

Santorum To Mother Of Cancer Survivor: Sick To Blame For Pre-Existing Conditions, Should Be Charged More | ThinkProgress

can you point out the part where he says people with pre-existing conditions should be denied coverage? I can't seem to find that in there anywhere.

Saying someone should pay a higher premium is NOT saying deny coverage.

You don't get to decide what I am 'outraged' about, kiddo. You're nothing. I find it sickening that you would use the illness of a child as a political weapon against her father. That is your right, as it is mine to call you a sick freak for doing so.

You are a phony-balony partisan hack and you wear it well. Save your r-wing extremist crap for someone that gives a shit. Debate the subject... don't be a dittohead all your life.

You are a phony-balony partisan hack and you wear it well. Save your r-wing extremist crap for someone that gives a shit. Debate the subject... don't be a dittohead all your life.

really? From you?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You are one sick fuck. Let something happen to a Liberal democrat and you would be howling like mad if any right wing person said squat about it. We have seen it here over and over, Some lefty gets sick and he or she is no longer fair game according to you people, some right of center gets sick and you roll out the attacks like clock work.

Some lefty dies and we are lectured on not attacking the dead , some righty dies and you fuck stains attack like no tomorrow. The hypocrite here is the left.

The man has insurance because of his work. Are you suggesting he should not use it? Would the left do that? His insurance has nothing what so ever to do with just giving healthcare to everyone whether they earned it or not.

I'm still waiting for one of these libtards to come back with an actual quote where Santorum said people with pre-existing conditions should be denied coverage.

cricket... cricket... cricket...

link please?

Santorum To Mother Of Cancer Survivor: Sick To Blame For Pre-Existing Conditions, Should Be Charged More | ThinkProgress

Think progress Hmmm. From what I read, Santorum was absolutely right.
It's called insurance for a reason. It's a risk pool and premiums are based on the chances a policy will be profitable.
The kid's cancer makes him a higher risk. No. It's not his fault, but niether is it his neighbor's Should the guy down the street pay more because this kid is at higher risk?
Consider auto insurance. Someone with a prior DWI conviction pays more than someone with a clean record, right? Do you support that?

Preexisting conditions? Hell! Using the auto insurance example, if you buy a new policy from a new carrier, do you expect that hey will pay to repair that dent in your door that's been there for 2 years?

You are one sick fuck. Let something happen to a Liberal democrat and you would be howling like mad if any right wing person said squat about it. We have seen it here over and over, Some lefty gets sick and he or she is no longer fair game according to you people, some right of center gets sick and you roll out the attacks like clock work.

Some lefty dies and we are lectured on not attacking the dead , some righty dies and you fuck stains attack like no tomorrow. The hypocrite here is the left.

The man has insurance because of his work. Are you suggesting he should not use it? Would the left do that? His insurance has nothing what so ever to do with just giving healthcare to everyone whether they earned it or not.

Yes, well you have the have's and the have-nots to consider but all you r-wing extremists care about is trickle-down health-care, trickle-down wages and trickle-down economics from the 1%. Screw you dittohead!

Forum List

Back