Santorum's 15 minutes at the top has begun!

I think Santorum winning will benefit Romney more than if he wins. They are at the same percentage, so they are getting the same amount of delegates no matter who claims 1st. But if Romney wins, he becomes the lightning rod. If Santorum wins, he does.

Now there’s some spin.

Against Obama?

I think a rock could.

And that’s the attitude that will reelect Obama.

Meanwhile Romney – win or lose Iowa – remains Mr. 25 Percent.

Actually makes a lot of sense.

Santorum's showing here is going to get him a lot more scrutiny/vetting. And if he has the nominal win, that will double the enthusiasm of the scrutiny. Him having the Iowa winner label will feed the media's narrative.

It would/could be a little pressure off Romney.

I dont think we are going to nominate a Rock.

I think it'd be a step up from anything else the GOP has to offer. But in any event the axiom is that you're claiming anyone can beat Obama. As if the whole country is, ya know... You.

Oh, the whole country doesn't need to be me for just about anyone to beat Obama. Obama just has to be himself.

:lol:

Cute.

It's adorable how confident you are in the face of him polling ahead of every. single. one. of your potential candidates.

Like I said, you get lost in here and you think the whole country is you. We're not. Not nearly as many people as you think are interested in what your guys are selling. :thup:

I think it'd be a step up from anything else the GOP has to offer. But in any event the axiom is that you're claiming anyone can beat Obama. As if the whole country is, ya know... You.

Oh, the whole country doesn't need to be me for just about anyone to beat Obama. Obama just has to be himself.

Cute.

It's adorable how confident you are in the face of him polling ahead of every. single. one. of your potential candidates.

Like I said, you get lost in here and you think the whole country is you. We're not. Not nearly as many people as you think are interested in what your guys are selling. :thup:

What polls are you looking at? He was freakin losing to Ron Paul.

Santorum's showing here is going to get him a lot more scrutiny/vetting. And if he has the nominal win, that will double the enthusiasm of the scrutiny.

After which people who are completely sick of saber rattling and endless foreign wars, against the latest convenient olive-skinned towelhead scapegoat, will leave him in droves.

That chump is only-but-just less frightening than Gingrich.

Cute.

General Election: Romney vs. Obama Rasmussen Reports Obama 39, Romney 45 Romney +6

Cute.

General Election: Romney vs. Obama Rasmussen Reports Obama 39, Romney 45 Romney +6

That can't possibly be true! Because he said that Obama was beating everyone!

The truth is Cuyo is projecting his feelings onto me. He thinks everyone is like him so thus i must.

The truth is I dont need 100% or even 51% of people to be like me when there is most of the country is unhappy with the direction this nation is going and the way Obama has been leading us.

Cute.

The truth is Cuyo is projecting his feelings onto me. He thinks everyone is like him so thus i must.

The truth is I dont need 100% or even 51% of people to be like me when there is most of the country is unhappy with the direction this nation is going and the way Obama has been leading us.

lol, Rasmussen....:rolleyes:

Whatever gets you through the day.

Romney is going to win the nomination now. This drains newt and he was the only one the was close nationally to Romney. Rick Santorum won't get above 3rd within S.Carolina, Florida, Nevada, Mitch, ect.

Actually, this surge may convince alot of on the fence conservatives to start backing Santorum.

He wouldn't be my first choice. But a lot of good reasons he'd be a better pick than Romney.

1) He actually relates to working people. He didn't make a fortune screwing them out of jobs.

2) He won't turn off Evangelicals by being a Mormon.

3) He's actually WON more elections than Romney has, even though they both ran in blue states. He's actually won re-election to something.

4) He hasn't done any race baiting that will turn off Hispanics. (That I know of, anyway.)

5) He isn't weird or Robotic. He comes off as a regular guy.

6) He got just as many votes as Romney without spending nearly as much money.

But the GOP establishment will carry through on the suicide pact, and slime him like they've slimed everyone else.

lol, Rasmussen....:rolleyes:

Whatever gets you through the day.

Sure Mr. "Obama is beating all of them in every poll".

How convenient to ignore the polls you don't like isn''t it? freaking hypocrite.

Santorum is about as far right as you can get. He may end up nuking the hell out of Iran!
Warmongering is as leftist as you get.

Just look at who is was that got America involved in all the foreign wars in the 20th century, up until 1991....And even at that, Bush 41 was a neocon, which is about as far left you can go and still maintain that (R) by your name.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back