Santorum!!!

Obama will be a shoe in if Sanitorum wins the righty primary.

A vote for Sanitorum is a vote for Obama.

I plan on voting for Mitt.

It's ok for Romney.

It's not like Ohio is an important swing state or anything.

I actually wish that a reasonable opponent for Obama would have emerged by now. The idea that any one of these GOP jokers will be a strange-day-in-November away from being POTUS.......is unsettling.

God, I hope that woman-hater gets the nomination.
Why? He does not seem to hate women, he follows church doctrine to the exclusion of the definition of a statesman. Romney went against church doctrine on issues, which is point in his favor.

The greatest moment of the 2008 election, and I saw it live......

Fox News called Ohio for Barack Obama while Karl Rove was in the middle of an electoral map analysis that said John McCain will have a nearly impossible road to victory without Ohio.

"If he loses Ohio," Rove said of McCain, "he goes from 286, which the Republicans carried in 2004, down to 266, and that puts him below the 270 threshold needed to win the White House. So he'd not only need to sweep the rest of these states which were won by the Republicans in 2004, he'd also need to pick up something as well."

"Guess what Karl," Brit Hume broke in, "I've just received word that the state of Ohio has gone for Barack Obama."

Fox News Calls Ohio For Obama As Rove Says McCain Needs Ohio To Win

The greatest moment of the 2008 election, and I saw it live......

Fox News called Ohio for Barack Obama while Karl Rove was in the middle of an electoral map analysis that said John McCain will have a nearly impossible road to victory without Ohio.

"If he loses Ohio," Rove said of McCain, "he goes from 286, which the Republicans carried in 2004, down to 266, and that puts him below the 270 threshold needed to win the White House. So he'd not only need to sweep the rest of these states which were won by the Republicans in 2004, he'd also need to pick up something as well."

"Guess what Karl," Brit Hume broke in, "I've just received word that the state of Ohio has gone for Barack Obama."

Fox News Calls Ohio For Obama As Rove Says McCain Needs Ohio To Win

What a party that was!

Obama will be a shoe in if Sanitorum wins the righty primary.

A vote for Sanitorum is a vote for Obama.

I plan on voting for Mitt.

You're so very right. There is NO way in hell the center or woman(majority of them) will vote for santorum over Obama. Santorum helped push the super far right social issues the last month that got this current mess with rush started. They're splitting the delegates close to 3 ways when you consider Newt and Paul put together as of now.

What's worst is the fact that it will take close to 60 percent of the rest of the delegates for Santorum to get the nom within the overall. Not going to happen! This would force us to not have a canidate until Sept. :(

Why? He does not seem to hate women, he follows church doctrine to the exclusion of the definition of a statesman. Romney went against church doctrine on issues, which is point in his favor.

51% of voters are female. I think they may not vote for a guy who takes the anti-women stance on every issue.

In other words, it would assure an Obama victory.

51% of voters are female. I think they may not vote for a guy who takes the anti-women stance on every issue.

In other words, it would assure an Obama victory.

He is just going after the muslim vote.

Forum List

Back