Santorum Won AL and MS, but lost the delegate Count!

The Billionaires need you middle class voters to show up at rallies and town hall meetings but when it comes to picking who your nominee is, that is their decision to make, not yours.

The Billionaires need you middle class voters to show up at rallies and town hall meetings but when it comes to picking who your nominee is, that is their decision to make, not yours.

Silly bozo, didn't know you were back, you been gone for a while. How you been?

That may have been their intention, but it isn't working out that way for them. All the money they have poured into Romney, and he can't sell it to the voter.

We really don't know what we want, but Romney aint it.

Voters in general want conviction politicians like Thatcher and Reagan. People who stand for something outside of "I got a ton of money and I think I am cool" Romney seems to have no real convictions at all, and right now he is trying to sell himself as all things to all people, and that really rankles.

Someday he is going to have too look at what he has spent and recognize it as a sunk cost. If he truely wants to get some change that we really can believe in, he needs to get behind someone who dos have convictions and can sell them to the voter. He is setting himself, or whoever, for a royal skunking come november. The vast mass of Republican voters find him unelectable. And so will the whole of the electorate in November

Forum List

Back