Vote totals comparing 2008 to 2012.

Missouri-

2008- 581,795 total votes cast- Romney got 172,329
2012- 243,283 total- Romney got 63,826

Minnesota

2008- 62121 total votes cast, Romney got 25,990
2012- 47,661 total votes cast, Romney got 8090

Colorado

2008 - 70,006 total cast, 42,218 for the WMR.
2012 - 65354 total cast, 22,875 for Captain Magic Underpants.

Hey, Jake, Toro, Del, Cali-Girl... The usual suspects who tell me that this is the guy who is "electable", he's lost ground in all three states in four years... to weaker opponents.

Go brokered convention! Bwahahahahaha! I wonder if Mitt was sobbing last night?

Probably soiled his magic underpants...

Or he doesn't care as those outcomes will in no way change his electorate count?

Again, how many GOP electorate did Creepy Ricky win?

Zero.

Well, first, I think the term you are looking for is "delegates".

Second, while no delegates were picked in MO last night, It's still a terrible image for Romney to come in second place.

mudwhistle said:
I remember the 08' Democratic primary being about the same.

You folks act like it never happened......Obama was always a shoe-in or something.

The difference is that in 2008 the Democrats were very, very happy with their candidates. The GOP this go-around is still rooting around to find who it hates the least.

1-9-12-4.png

Last edited:
I remember the 08' Democratic primary being about the same.

You folks act like it never happened......Obama was always a shoe-in or something.

The difference is that in 2008 the Democrats were very, very happy with their candidates. The GOP this go-around is still rooting around to find who it hates the least.

1-9-12-4.png

I think you mistakenly attributed this comment to me. Just saying.

Newspaper headline ...

Santorum surges from behind in a lather of excitement! Big Santorum Clean Up in 3 States!

Idiot contacted Google but apparently that only made it worse.

Way to go, Dan Savage. Fight dirt with dirt because that's the only thing Family Values, Hush Money and Sex Scandal Santorum understands.

Newspaper headline ...

Santorum surges from behind in a lather of excitement! Big Santorum Clean Up in 3 States!

Idiot contacted Google but apparently that only made it worse.

Way to go, Dan Savage. Fight dirt with dirt because that's the only thing Family Values, Hush Money and Sex Scandal Santorum understands.

So you really think using a bunch of obscenities is going to advance your cause any?

I pesonally don't care about the social issues, but acting like a bunch of fifth graders isn't very mature or will get you very far.

Forum List

Back