Santorum Wins Missouri

I hope its drawn-out to the end & extremely expensive :)

I am not very happy with any of the nominees right now, so I am hoping for a brokered convention and take what they come up with, as long as it isnt Romney.

The whole point of the primary process is for us, as individuals in the party, to vote for the person we think will best represent our party's platform. Different people have different ideas.

They're debating ideas? I thought they were just flinging a bunch of shit at each other.

Just remember who is asking the questions in the debates (or filtering the questions).

The whole point of the primary process is for us, as individuals in the party, to vote for the person we think will best represent our party's platform. Different people have different ideas.

They're debating ideas? I thought they were just flinging a bunch of shit at each other.

Yes, they are debating ideas. I know there is alot of bullcrap on the left, but I thought that most of you would still be able to recognize ideas.

Damn....Republicans have changed their mind more times this election than Newt has changed wives.

You seem to be under the false impression that Republicans are one big group that agrees with each other all the time and that we made a decision already. The whole point of the primary process is for us, as individuals in the party, to vote for the person we think will best represent our party's platform. Different people have different ideas.

I know thats difficult to understand when one is stuck in group think and ignores the individual, but i was rather hoping you werent one of those people.

yawn....keep your condescending attitude to yourself. (hint: It won't get you far with me).

I realize this, but you seem under the impression that this is a typical race, but it is not. This race has witnessed a lot of variation and a lot of flavor of the week candidates.

There has been a lot of swings this race and I don't chalk it up to people talking there time and ferreting out the best candidate. Instead, they have been ferreting out candidates that stinks the least. When one GOP candidate takes the lead, they get vetted, they start to smell, and then all of a sudden there is a new flavor of the week.

And the most amusing part of this is that while Republican scuttle around, looking for a candidate, they have a severe allergic reaction to the most Conservative candidate. Then years later, they are going to complain and say that they only had a RINO to vote for.

Don't worry. Ill leave the condescension to you.

Im not so much concerned about you being persuaded by me as much as I am about speaking the truth.

You seem to be under the false impression that Republicans are one big group that agrees with each other all the time and that we made a decision already. The whole point of the primary process is for us, as individuals in the party, to vote for the person we think will best represent our party's platform. Different people have different ideas.

I know thats difficult to understand when one is stuck in group think and ignores the individual, but i was rather hoping you werent one of those people.

yawn....keep your condescending attitude to yourself. (hint: It won't get you far with me).

I realize this, but you seem under the impression that this is a typical race, but it is not. This race has witnessed a lot of variation and a lot of flavor of the week candidates.

There has been a lot of swings this race and I don't chalk it up to people talking there time and ferreting out the best candidate. Instead, they have been ferreting out candidates that stinks the least. When one GOP candidate takes the lead, they get vetted, they start to smell, and then all of a sudden there is a new flavor of the week.

And the most amusing part of this is that while Republican scuttle around, looking for a candidate, they have a severe allergic reaction to the most Conservative candidate. Then years later, they are going to complain and say that they only had a RINO to vote for.

Im not so much concerned about you being persuaded by me as much as I am about speaking the truth.

Another hint: passive aggressive behavior does not work well with me either.

Another hint: passive aggressive behavior does not work well with me either.

Hint: I don't really care what works well with you or not.

I didn't think it was tough to understand the first time I said it.

Hint: I don't really care what works well with you or not.

I didn't think it was tough to understand the first time I said it.

I understand the importance of taking your time and selecting a candidate via under-serving and myopic media. However, this is not what the polls are telling us. What the polls are telling us is that Republicans are all over the place. While you chalk this up to individualism and ushering accolades towards our democratic process, I chalk this up to desperation.

In other words, we need to agree to disagree.

Last edited:
The GOP primary is getting frothy.

I remember the 08' Democratic primary being about the same.

You folks act like it never happened......Obama was always a shoe-in or something.

Who acts like that? The 08 convention wasn't nearly as fractious as this. Dens weren't depressed by their entire field. 30% of the GOP voters in each state have been "undecided" the day before the election. It's not because they can't choose the best flavor.

The GOP primary is getting frothy.

I remember the 08' Democratic primary being about the same.

You folks act like it never happened......Obama was always a shoe-in or something.

I think there's a major difference here. The Obama/Clinton thing wasn't idealogical. Clinton's supporters would have been just as happy with Obama and vice-versa. Santorum is currently the "anti-Romney" of the week. About half the GOP really doesn't want Romney, and this was the last chance for the rank and file to slow him down a bit

This is a total repudiation of Romney. Keep in mind, he got 60% of the GOP vote in the 2008 caucus in Colorado.

Forum List

Back