santorum WILL invade iran.

Liberty

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2009
colorado
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BFLRssmEZ8]Phil Donahue On Piers Morgan Discussing Ron Paul - YouTube[/ame]

I thought Phil Donahue was dead.

I can't watch the video but I think he made it clear in the last debate that he would go to war with Iran. As did Newt, Romney, Perry, and Bachmann. I can't remember Huntsman's position on it. I think Ron Paul is the only one that will even consider non-military options.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxAKFlpdcfc]Applause - YouTube[/ame]

I can't watch the video but I think he made it clear in the last debate that he would go to war with Iran. As did Newt, Romney, Perry, and Bachmann. I can't remember Huntsman's position on it. I think Ron Paul is the only one that will even consider non-military options.

The Republicans are turning into a party of warmongering, arm chair, chickenhawks and they'd better be careful because I don't think Americans have the stomach for our militarism any more.

The Republicans are turning into a party of warmongering, arm chair, chickenhawks and they'd better be careful because I don't think Americans have the stomach for our militarism any more.

Jerkoff, Obama is the biggest warmonger in history

You misspelled "Democrats".

Oh no he wont he'll send someone else

The petro-camel drivers are too busy fucking their high-priced prostitutes to attack Iran. They tell the US and Israel to do it for them.

How is the persian empire, monkey?
hows your weekend going asswipe :confused: :lol:

Try to take your mind off my ass, closet case.

You never responded to my numerous questions in the other thread, closet case. You just ran away like a little girl seeing a spider.

Pussy.

Last edited:
Doubt if Santorum will get elected soon enough for that...

... Obama gonna beat him to the punch.

(Lead from behind)
:eusa_shifty:

Forum List

Back