Santorum: "We're not here to serve the earth"

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
By Joshua Hersh

In a speech to Tea Party conservatives on Saturday in Columbus, Ohio, Santorum had dismissed Obama's politics as being based in "some phony theology."

"It's not about you. It's not about your quality of life. It's not about your jobs," Santorum said. "It's about some phony ideal, some phony theology. Oh, not a theology based on the Bible. A different theology."

An incredulous Bob Schieffer began his interview with Santorum Sunday by asking, "What in the world were you talking about?"

"I was talking about the radical environmentalists," Santorum said, suggesting that they believe man should protect the earth, rather than "steward its resources." "I think that is a phony ideal. I don't believe that's what we're here to do ... We're not here to serve the earth. That is not the objective, man is the objective."

More: Santorum Defends 'Phony Theology' Remarks, Doubles Down On Religious Critique Of Obama

I agree. We are NOT A SLAVE to government or planet. We must exercise good sense on how we live environmentally,but liberals use this as an excuse to kill industry,and have people become dependent on the government.

Even if humanity were to subjugate itself to the earth, would there not eventually come a time where humanity would ultimately have to choose between survival of its own species or the preservation of a self-perpetuating ecosystem?

"Stewarding resources" means striking the epitome of balance between the needs of humanity and the needs of that ecosystem with regards to ultimately sustaining humanity.

I agree. We are NOT A SLAVE to government or planet. We must exercise good sense on how we live environmentally,but liberals use this as an excuse to kill industry,and have people become dependent on the government.
Isn't it a SHAME that IDIOTS LIKE YOU AND PANTO(PANTOMIME)SANTO,have to affect the rest of the world.....if only you could keep you SHIT in the US,everyone else would be so happy......The Native Americans were so RIGHT about your GREED and DESTRUCTION TO NATURE.

Stuff YOU WANKERVAPIRICK......I'm theliq.......Now back to your kennel you cur:eusa_liar:

By Joshua Hersh

In a speech to Tea Party conservatives on Saturday in Columbus, Ohio, Santorum had dismissed Obama's politics as being based in "some phony theology."

"It's not about you. It's not about your quality of life. It's not about your jobs," Santorum said. "It's about some phony ideal, some phony theology. Oh, not a theology based on the Bible. A different theology."

An incredulous Bob Schieffer began his interview with Santorum Sunday by asking, "What in the world were you talking about?"

"I was talking about the radical environmentalists," Santorum said, suggesting that they believe man should protect the earth, rather than "steward its resources." "I think that is a phony ideal. I don't believe that's what we're here to do ... We're not here to serve the earth. That is not the objective, man is the objective."

More: Santorum Defends 'Phony Theology' Remarks, Doubles Down On Religious Critique Of Obama

If you read the original transcript I put up of his initial remarks and if Bob Schieffer had read his original remarks and not tried to take his comments out of context, this would not be an issue.

But it's the "in the tank for Obama" media that's playing this game. It's a no brainer and Santorum is handling it very well.

Isn't it a SHAME that IDIOTS LIKE YOU AND PANTO(PANTOMIME)SANTO,have to affect the rest of the world.....if only you could keep you SHIT in the US,everyone else would be so happy......The Native Americans were so RIGHT about your GREED and DESTRUCTION TO NATURE.

Stuff YOU WANKERVAPIRICK......I'm theliq.......Now back to your kennel you cur:eusa_liar:

Get over yourself,ya kangaroo fucker...I'm right,and you know it...

Get over yourself,ya kangaroo fucker...I'm right,and you know it...
When the ships are about to leave for another liveable planet in the future(because of the actions of Shitheads like YOU) there will be a SIGN....."NO AMERICANS".

You don't know your DICK FROM YOUR BRAINS...Cur,now Fuck Yourself.......I'm theliq Only I Kick Ass......so bend over:eusa_eh:

That's pretty bad, what's his morality say about leaving your descendants a used-up toxic dump to live on. if God made this world It would seem he would want us not to rape the crap out of it for worldly wealth to satisfy our greed.

Survival is first and foremost.

Balance. But most who live in cities and their food source is retrieved with a phone call to Little Caesars with no need for "pizza camo" don't get it.:lol:

There is this awesome book called The Tiger that shows how these tigers in Eastern Russia had their territories for hunting and the local hunters had their own territories and how both tiger and man had their areas worked out. They co existed.

BUT what the story concentrates on is this poacher who comes into the Tiger's territory and starts taking his kills and let's just say the poacher does not come to a happy ending.

Fabulous true story. Well researched and written. I've seen the author interviewed and the key to it all was everyone else in this territory had achieved balance and man and tiger could live side by side.

One poacher broke the rules and paid with his life.

Balance is the key. We are not slaves. We co exist.

Good link here if you're interested. I saw in another post that you hunted.

John Vaillant

Last edited:
That's pretty bad, what's his morality say about leaving your descendants a used-up toxic dump to live on. if God made this world It would seem he would want us not to rape the crap out of it for worldly wealth to satisfy our greed.

He speaks of "stewardship".
You speak nonsense.

Stewardship? Does that mean coal is the future?

Rick Santorum's environmental record | MNN - Mother Nature Network

Rick Santorum's Environmental Record and Outdoor Cred | Politics | OutsideOnline.com

Rick Santorum, The Only Consistently Anti-Environmental Candidate | MyFDL

Forum List

Back