Santorum was the best guy on the stage ....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Obama ended your war in Iraq, he "expanded" the afgan war BECAUSE Bush has short shifted it to do Iraq.

Trying to say all the other actions were big bank makers for the military industrial complex is utter insanity.

You guys START wars and get mad when others have to finish them.

I started no wars, and the war is over in Iraq when we stop spending money on it and we have no troops there.

I like how you avoided the fact that overall spending on military has increased every single year for Obama and will increase as projected even if he has a second term. Obama has proposed only cuts on future increases.

So yes you fat lazy "landlord." Enjoy the military industrial complex that you support every single day. I understand that you love it because it kills brown people on the other side of the world and you hate them.

Again, get lost hack. The only thing more full of shit than Newt is you TM.

For the record you know I'm a Paul fan, so why lie and say that the Iraq war was something I supported?

Last edited:
What do you know, TM is speechless just like Newt was when caught in a lie last night... It won't last, just like Newt TM will start mubbling key words in hopes that it creates a sentence.

This debate made a mockery of NBC.

Such topics that are so important to our current crisis as trips to mars, sugar cane and Florida swamps can not be over looked.

Bang up job NBC!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Obama ended your war in Iraq, he "expanded" the afgan war BECAUSE Bush has short shifted it to do Iraq.

Trying to say all the other actions were big bank makers for the military industrial complex is utter insanity.

I started no wars, and the war is over in Iraq when we stop spending money on it and we have no troops there.

I like how you avoided the fact that overall spending on military has increased every single year for Obama and will increase as projected even if he has a second term. Obama has proposed only cuts on future increases.

So yes you fat lazy "landlord." Enjoy the military industrial complex that you support every single day. I understand that you love it because it kills brown people on the other side of the world and you hate them.

For the record you know I'm a Paul fan, so why lie and say that the Iraq war was something I supported?

My oh my, how many presidents have presided over the very same facts of the military spending?

The cost increases if you merely keep things the same right?

How much has the right helped cut the military budget?

None.

they dont want it cut.

Paul is the one with the history of not liking brown people.

This debate made a mockery of NBC.

Such topics that are so important to our current crisis as trips to mars, sugar cane and Florida swamps can not be over looked.

Bang up job NBC!

Like I said, a real conservative would destroy Mitt and Newt if they were the host, but in all honesty what else is there to ask the candidates? They just repeat the same talking points and Newt has proven he will say anything depending on who is sitting in front of him.

Santorum did an amazing job pointing out how Newt supported the mandate for 20 years only to drop that position 2 months before running for President. Make you wonder why the Media does not make that a story, lol... Because you know it will be everywhere if Newt won the nomination.

It only took Newt 20 years to realize that OPS!! A mandate is unconstitutional! Lol, the great historian indeed.

I also like Newt changed his position with FF Mac, from historian to consultation… Then when called on it, lumped the words together as if they are the same thing. What was your fucking job other than to collect massive amounts of cash for doing nothing Newt?

As I said before, Paul offered advize that proved to be 100% dead on, FOR FREE. not 25k a month for a 1 hour bullshit 9 holes of golf.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

My oh my, how many presidents have presided over the very same facts of the military spending?

None.

they dont want it cut.

I need a direct quote of Paul not liking brown people, with names attached to the article. Meaning I want the full article, not the article that the guy who broke the story left out the last page that the person who wrote the piece’s name is on.

Great way of getting around the fact that Obama has grown the military and plans to continue it. But then again TM, you lie on top of lying... We shifted from Obama growing military to "the right." Good for you, you're a fuckin idiot who supports killing brown people. Funny how Paul doesn't want the wars that kill brown people but you claim he has a history of it.

You know TM, you might have a point with Paul being a racist if he had gone to a racist church or something for 20 years... Ops, that was Obama!

But just like I said, you mubbled out words in hopes it could possibly mean something, but you failed to adress the topic of Obama growing the military.

And for the record I'm done destroying your shit today TM, I have no interest in a "debate" with someone who craps more times in a day than they have the ability to be honest with things they say.

Please, go ahead and keep avoiding and lying, just like Newt.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

None.

they dont want it cut.

Yet another lie to add to my favorites list for when you ask, "show me one post where I've ever lied". :eusa_liar:

Forum List

Back