Santorum Wants to Enslave People Who Have Unconventional Sex

Aww fuck it. I can't keep away from this shit. It's too funny.

Daveman, the earliest comment you made about Santorum's views was this one:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...o-have-unconventional-sex-10.html#post3739340

...where you said you don't support them. But that was after a discussion about how he may or may not have changed his views...so which is it? You've finally come around to restating them, I suppose, but your support of Rabbi in the attacks on me surely do

In posts like this...
http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...o-have-unconventional-sex-15.html#post3746471

Taken in context, your piling on to me in tandem with Rabbi ARE the support I was talking about.
You really SUCK at lawyering. No, really.

Making fun of your ignorant unmerited arrogance can in no rational way be construed as support for anyone else's position.

You've never set a single foot in a courtroom, have you? And no, reruns of "LA Law" don't count.
I guess you found me as your bellwether or challenge. I explained I was a lawyer and because you're some keyboard cowboy (probably with a chip on his shoulder about all he hasn't done in life) you decided to "take the piss" outta me because you thought I was bragging...and probably because you think I'm a liberal. (which I'm not).
Horseshit. :lol:
The continual piling on (not that I can't take it. I've dealt with worse of course) was your support of Rabbi. If you go back and read, I said you were contributing to Rabbi's little fantasy world with your little two-on-one.
No, you lying sack of shit, you said I supported Santorum and Rabbi.
Congrats, you're on the right side of the issue. Congrats, you've successfully insulted someone you thought was full of himself. Wow, you're a real winner.
I'm not here to "win". I'm here to defend myself against spurious charges of lying.

And that I've done, and done well. You got busted for it, now you're pouting.

And how does that apply to me? I dropped more than enough information about myself to verify everything I've said.

That bad haircut really must be getting to you.

I never said that "enslave" was the right word. Good try with the guilt by association thing, though.

The fascist left made a claim, so far it appears that the claim is false.

In fact, I was the one who explained how convicts forced to work weren't inviolation of the 13th Amendment waaaaay back at the beginning.

Here in Alabama, we're notorious for our chain gangs...errr...work-release programs.

Here in California, we just run gay S&M dungeons....

(Which would make putting people in them for being gay all the more stupid!)

Yeah. He served, however, and that deserves respect. And let's leave the homophobia for the leftists, mmmkay?

So he hates everyone who's ever been in the Navy, gays and blacks, the list gets longer everyday.

Dave the whole reason he's on this thread is because he's a homophobe.

Actually, I've had many gay friends, shit.......for 2 years I lived as a housemate with 2 lesbians, who took me out to gay bars to see the female impersonator shows.

Hating people in the Navy? Wrong answer yet again. If I meet you and you tell me you're a servicemember, I automatically trust you more than a civilian.

Hating blacks? Fail yet again. I came from a very bigoted state (Montana) yet went clubbing with some of the brothers on the ship. Nope, don't hate blacks either.

Perhaps, maybe it is YOU who hate those things because you know so little about them. I personally feel that ANYONE who wants to serve, be they gay or straight, should be allowed the chance if they want it. Besides, gays pay better attention to detail than straights, a trait that is prized by the military.

Tell ya what chumpsteak........find a quote by me saying anything bad about gays, blacks, the Navy or whatever your bigoted little inbred mind can come up with.

I call you "inbred" because of your steadfast refusal to listen to new ideas.

I was talking about Rabbi...........................

Yeah. He served, however, and that deserves respect. And let's leave the homophobia for the leftists, mmmkay?

So he hates everyone who's ever been in the Navy, gays and blacks, the list gets longer everyday.

Dave the whole reason he's on this thread is because he's a homophobe.

Actually, I've had many gay friends, shit.......for 2 years I lived as a housemate with 2 lesbians, who took me out to gay bars to see the female impersonator shows.

Hating people in the Navy? Wrong answer yet again. If I meet you and you tell me you're a servicemember, I automatically trust you more than a civilian.

Hating blacks? Fail yet again. I came from a very bigoted state (Montana) yet went clubbing with some of the brothers on the ship. Nope, don't hate blacks either.

Perhaps, maybe it is YOU who hate those things because you know so little about them. I personally feel that ANYONE who wants to serve, be they gay or straight, should be allowed the chance if they want it. Besides, gays pay better attention to detail than straights, a trait that is prized by the military.

Tell ya what chumpsteak........find a quote by me saying anything bad about gays, blacks, the Navy or whatever your bigoted little inbred mind can come up with.

I call you "inbred" because of your steadfast refusal to listen to new ideas.

I actually don't think he was talking to you.

Forum List

Back