Santorum, TODAY

Well I suppose if enough people in Wisconsin get drunk and go bowling on April 3rd he might have a shot.

He won in Louisiana; no talk of Zimmerman now however. Santorum is getting a lot of media attention, his goal, I believe.

Well I suppose if enough people in Wisconsin get drunk and go bowling on April 3rd he might have a shot.

He won in Louisiana; no talk of Zimmerman now however. Santorum is getting a lot of media attention, his goal, I believe.

Big deal. That was no shock and Romney only needed 25% to do what he needed to do in that state. He got 27%. Santorum is getting a huge boost from born again and evangelical Christians. According to the CNN exit polls 61% of Louisiana voters identified as evangelicals. 80% in Mississippi, 75% in Alabama. He aint going to get that in Wisconsin, Maryland, or DC which are the next three on the schedule and all are winner take all states. You look at Virginia, for example, which borders DC and Maryland and there was a 44% evangelical turnout.

Furthermore, Louisiana still has 26 delegates to give out that will be decided by high officials from the state Republican party. Most of them will go to Romney, or at least a damn significant chunk, because they know Romney will get the nomination and they will want to appear to be on his side. That way if Romney wins the general election and the Louisiana GOP needs a favor they can go to him and say "we had your back in the nomination process".

In other words....Santorum is finished.

Primaries - Exit/Entrance Polls - Election Center 2012 - Elections & Politics from CNN.com

Primaries - Exit/Entrance Polls - Election Center 2012 - Elections & Politics from CNN.com

Beer & bowling................................................
.....And, gettin' all MANLY with......​

.....Ricky "The Spaz"!!!!

"Santorum jokingly chastised a boy for using a pink bowling ball during a campaign stop in Wisconsin on Wednesday.

“You’re not gonna use the pink ball. We’re not gonna let you do that. Not on camera. Friends don’t let friends use pink balls.”

Rick-Santorum350x275.jpg

Rick-Santorum-Claims-Gay-Marriage-Caused-the-Recession.jpeg

Last edited:

"Saying his campaign has "really dodged a bullet so far," Republican presidential candidate Rick Santorum told reporters today that, much to his relief, no one has asked his opinion on interracial marriage.

As of press time, reports of Santorum's mere reference to his incendiary views had caused his favorability ratings in Alabama and Mississippi to skyrocket."

:eusa_whistle:

Santorum again says Romney is more like Obama than he is....................................

Beer and bowling key to Rick Santorum's uphill battle in Wisconsin - latimes.com

I would like to congratulate you for:

a. not starting a thread about that incident in Florida.

b. posting in the right place.

If only all posters could achieve such rational behavior. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

I started two; one about the SYG law, one about the victim. I have Romney could "lock it up" tomorrow, then Santorum says Romney IS Obama. I don't know, Romney seems the choice, NOW. But Gingrich took my county , last month............................

Beer and bowling key to Rick Santorum's uphill battle in Wisconsin - latimes.com

I would like to congratulate you for:

a. not starting a thread about that incident in Florida.

b. posting in the right place.

If only all posters could achieve such rational behavior. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

I started two; one about the SYG law, one about the victim. I have Romney could "lock it up" tomorrow, then Santorum says Romney IS Obama. I don't know, Romney seems the choice, NOW. But Gingrich took my county , last month............................

Both perfectly acceptable.... and in the appropriate forums. You're on a roll! You are an inspiration, peach! :lol:

Forum List

Back