Santorum Singles Out Blacks for Entitlement Reform

truthsaga

Economic and BlowBack Ace
Feb 11, 2009
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgLMghcPDVs&feature=player_embedded]Santorum singles out Blacks for entitlement reform - YouTube[/ame]

See? This is the reason a sane person can't believe a guy like Santorum, who was polling in the single digits before Tuesday, would "come out of nowhere" and almost win Iowa. I call fraud.

But, given enough time in the spotlight, he'll implode all by himself. He's like Rick Perry, he hasn't really though it all out yet.

In another thread, I gave him the benefit of the doubt, it was a shorter clip and I had said, well, he could have been asked specifically ABOUT blacks, and then in context it's not singling them out.

But here with the longer version, he singled them out.

In another thread, I gave him the benefit of the doubt, it was a shorter clip and I had said, well, he could have been asked specifically ABOUT blacks, and then in context it's not singling them out.

But here with the longer version, he singled them out.

You could of ask any Ron Paul supporter and they could of told you all the information on this guy.

- Kickbacks from drug cartels
- Voted most corrupt
....the list goes on

He was going to say something about "bloke's lives" but then at the last second he realized that it would sound sexist and like he was from the wrong country so he switched to "people's lives" and things just got confused from there. You can all move on now. Nothing to see here.

Forum List

Back