Santorum Singles Out Black People as Dependent on Government

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Santorum Singles Out Black People as Dependent on Government

Quote:
He talked about how Iowa is going to get fined if more people don’t sign up for Medicaid and then said, "They're pushing harder and harder to get more and more of you dependent upon them so they can get your vote. That's what the bottom line is. So I don't want to make black people’s lives better by giving them somebody else's money. I want to give them the opportunity to go out and earn the money and provide for themselves and their families."

http://www.nationaljournal.com/2012...dent-on-government-20120102?mrefid=mostViewed

I may have to flip over to supporting Rick Santorum as he is so fucking right it is unreal. It is a fact that most blacks live off of the government and they expect to play the victim card to get through life. If we're ever going to reduce the size of the government and end these programs, we must get "blacks" showing some afford to improve...Good luck with that, but at least Santorum see's a problem and wants to work on it.

Santorum has one HELL of a upwards climb if he is going to get the negroid into a job and off the food stamps and government cheese.

Time to wake up early joe black public!:badgrin:

Last edited:
What an idiot. White people are higher users of Medicaid. He wants to stop allowing blacks to get medical help? :rofl:

He'll never win the primaries. Someone that forces his children to play with a dead body is batshit crazy.

• Banned
Rick Santorum Singles Out Blacks Receiving Entitlements | News | BET

In one of those “what was he thinking” type moments, GOP White House hopeful Rick Santorum singled out Blacks as being dependent on government entitlement programs, such as welfare and Medicaid. Santorum told a mostly white audience in Iowa earlier this week that he doesn’t want to "make Black people's lives better by giving them somebody else's money."

Odder still, as CBS News reports, is the fact that the statement was in response to a question about how to reduce foreign influence on the nation’s economy. Santorum recalled a conversation he’d had with a welfare department employee in the state who said the state could be fined for not signing up enough people on Medicaid.

“They're just pushing harder and harder to get more and more of you dependent upon them so they can get your vote. That's the bottom line," he said, adding, "I don't want to make Black people's lives better by giving them somebody else's money; I want to give them the opportunity to go out and earn the money."

Amen, rick, amen. They need to stand up and better themselfs!

Last edited:
  • Banned
What an idiot. White people are higher users of Medicaid. He wants to stop allowing blacks to get medical help? :rofl:

He'll never win the primaries. Someone that forces his children to play with a dead body is batshit crazy.

Theres the reality that whites make up 75 percent of this nation or 5 times as much of the population, so of course we're going to use more. How is he wrong in telling them to get a job and improve?

Theres the reality that whites make up 75 percent of this nation or 5 times as much of the population, so of course we're going to use more. How is he wrong in telling them to get a job and improve?
He's singling out black people.

That's either really stupid or really racist.

What does it matter, since opposition to foolish policies has us already labeled.

I guess only a black President is allowed to single out blacks and say he wants to make their lives better, huh. :rolleyes:

Or a black Presidents wife...
"Earlier in my college career, there was no doubt in my mind that as a member of the Black community I was somehow obligated to this community and would utilize all of my present and future resources to benefit this community first and foremost."
Someohw, it's OK when they do it, huh.

Last edited:
I was wondering when this was going to make the rounds.

(sigh)

Don't be coy. It's both.

(sigh)

Santorum is right on this as most of their population are on government aid of some kind. Santorum wants to help them to improve and get jobs.:eusa_boohoo:

The democrats may have a point though........

If you give them opportunity instead of food stamps they dont need democrats.

(sigh)

Santorum is right on this as most of their population are on government aid of some kind. Santorum wants to help them to improve and get jobs.:eusa_boohoo: I think Santorum would be a good choice for president.

There was some interesting verbiage in that quote in addition to singling out Black people.

Gotta love it.

"Doesn't want to make the lives of black people better.." :D

(sigh)

Santorum is right on this as most of their population are on government aid of some kind. Santorum wants to help them to improve and get jobs.:eusa_boohoo:

Well the erosion of the labor rights and wage stagnation over the last 30 years proves that completely incorrect.

But watcha gonna do.. :dunno:

Recommended Data
Related Links

Poverty By Race/Ethnicity

Areas with a high incidence of poverty often reflect the low income of their racial/ethnic minorities. Nonmetro non-Hispanic Blacks had the highest incidence of poverty in 2010, at 32.9 percent (32.2 percent in 2009). The 2010 poverty rate for nonmetro Hispanics was 29.5 percent, which is 1.7 percentage points higher than in 2009. Both non-Hispanic Black and Hispanic poverty rates for 2010 were more than twice the rate for non-Hispanic Whites (13.1 percent), which was also the case in 2009.

Wow, Santorum is right! Blacks do need Santorums help!:eusa_whistle:

Rickey objects to making BLACK people's lives better by giving them other people's money, but he certainly doesn't object to making rich people even richer by giving them the middle class' money.

Of course, to be fair, neither does anyone else currently running for POTUS.

Well the erosion of the labor rights and wage stagnation over the last 30 years proves that completely incorrect.

LOL The erosion of rights started long before that.

A little thing called a wage freeze that brought about our current healthcare system.

Recommended Data
Related Links

Poverty By Race/Ethnicity

Areas with a high incidence of poverty often reflect the low income of their racial/ethnic minorities. Nonmetro non-Hispanic Blacks had the highest incidence of poverty in 2010, at 32.9 percent (32.2 percent in 2009). The 2010 poverty rate for nonmetro Hispanics was 29.5 percent, which is 1.7 percentage points higher than in 2009. Both non-Hispanic Black and Hispanic poverty rates for 2010 were more than twice the rate for non-Hispanic Whites (13.1 percent), which was also the case in 2009.

Wow, Santorum is right! Blacks do need Santorums help!:eusa_whistle:

And exactly how is he going to help them? Mandate that there be better education in poorer neighborhoods and set up short term quotas at better jobs?

----or----

Break janitor unions and have minority children clean up shitty toilets in schools.

I'm thinkin' option 2.

LOL The erosion of rights started long before that.

A little thing called a wage freeze that brought about our current healthcare system.

Which wage freeze was that? Nixon's?

Forum List

Back