Santorum said Romney ran to the left in the 90's

G.T.

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2009
Perry campaigned for Gore against his own statesman

Cain flip-flopped within an hour and a half on negotiating with terrorists and looked visibly uncomfortable when Cooper showed him actual video of himself earlier that night (post debate interview vs. pre-debate interview).
Cain's plan has been scrutinized and deemed epic failsauce by Santorum, Romney, Perry, Gingrich. He kept insisting "but but I have a financial team that says so" but couldn't articulate it himself.
Cain said that it was the Fault of Americans themselves for not having a job. (that's probably true in some cases, not 24 million cases though)
Perry is a magnet for illegal immigration and has a horrendous record on Education, Healthcare for young children and EXPANSION of State Government.
Romney licks his finger, sticks it in the air and his policy is whatever way the wind blows.

Who is your CONSERVATIVE Champion? (I realize you already think they're ALL better than ObaMA)

Cain flip-flopped within an hour and a half on negotiating with terrorists and looked visibly uncomfortable when Cooper showed him actual video of himself earlier that night (post debate interview vs. pre-debate interview).
Cain's plan has been scrutinized and deemed epic failsauce by Santorum, Romney, Perry, Gingrich. He kept insisting "but but I have a financial team that says so" but couldn't articulate it himself.
Cain said that it was the Fault of Americans themselves for not having a job. (that's probably true in some cases, not 24 million cases though)
Perry is a magnet for illegal immigration and has a horrendous record on Education, Healthcare for young children and EXPANSION of State Government.
Romney licks his finger, sticks it in the air and his policy is whatever way the wind blows.

Who is your CONSERVATIVE Champion? (I realize you already think they're ALL better than ObaMA)

I'm not thrilled with any of them. I could still vote for Perry, Cain, Gingrich or Santorum over Obama.

I will not vote for Romney, Bachmann, or Ron Paul. (I think Huntsman is going to bow out.)

We have so many good people who could have run. I think none of them wanted the taint of running against the first black president, though.

I'm not thrilled with any of them. I could still vote for Perry, Cain, Gingrich or Santorum over Obama.

I will not vote for Romney, Bachmann, or Ron Paul. (I think Huntsman is going to bow out.)

We have so many good people who could have run. I think none of them wanted the taint of running against the first black president, though.

I don't trust Cain or Perry - Gingrich is a fail-sauce at life (Divorces, Resigned from his previous Speaker of the House position amidst controversy, etc.) - Santorum could be alright.

I don't trust Cain or Perry - Gingrich is a fail-sauce at life (Divorces, Resigned from his previous Speaker of the House position amidst controversy, etc.) - Santorum could be alright.

You see, I don't hold Gingrich's marriages against him. Frankly, I always have wondered about this mentality that our politicians have to be perfect family men when few of us are and their line of work often precludes them from dedicating enough time to it, anyway. We'd be better off served by a bunch of workaholic bachelors, but we'd never elect one of those.

I do think it was hypocritical of him to go after Clinton when his own marriage had issues.

I also think he shouldn't have resigned because the GOP Caucus lost all of five seats, but that's what you are expected to do on our side. Pelosi lost 60 and she's still there.

You see, I don't hold Gingrich's marriages against him. Frankly, I always have wondered about this mentality that our politicians have to be perfect family men when few of us are and their line of work often precludes them from dedicating enough time to it, anyway. We'd be better off served by a bunch of workaholic bachelors, but we'd never elect one of those.

I do think it was hypocritical of him to go after Clinton when his own marriage had issues.

I also think he shouldn't have resigned because the GOP Caucus lost all of five seats, but that's what you are expected to do on our side. Pelosi lost 60 and she's still there.

You have an internal conflict of interest there.

Much like I agree that Mormonism is a cult, it's private life just like Divorces.

It speaks to a man's character and his values. Newt has a slimy character, slimy values. His history with women makes that quite clear, and to give someone with that level of grimy activity in their life the prestige of the Presidency is like Awarding the second place teams in the tournament with the same trophy the first place team gets despite not working as hard.

Much like I agree that Mormonism is a cult, it's private life just like Divorces.

It speaks to a man's character and his values. Newt has a slimy character, slimy values. His history with women makes that quite clear, and to give someone with that level of grimy activity in their life the prestige of the Presidency is like Awarding the second place teams in the tournament with the same trophy the first place team gets despite not working as hard.

Yup.

It's not his divorces it's his cheating that speaks volumes about his character.

Except that I don't consider religion to be a "private life". I think that it says quite a bit about how the person thinks and how they would confront a problem.

It was totally valid to ask Obama if he would renounce the rancid words of Jeremiah Wright. (He got it right, eventually). It was perfectly valid to ask Rick Perry if he believes in Evolution. But if you ask Mitt Romney if he really thinks America was inhabited by a Hebrew Civilization that wrote their own bible, that's just completley out of bounds?

I wouldn't want to be Newt Gingrich's wife. Then again, I wouldn't want to be Bill Clinton's wife, either.

Except that I don't consider religion to be a "private life". I think that it says quite a bit about how the person thinks and how they would confront a problem.

It was totally valid to ask Obama if he would renounce the rancid words of Jeremiah Wright. (He got it right, eventually). It was perfectly valid to ask Rick Perry if he believes in Evolution. But if you ask Mitt Romney if he really thinks America was inhabited by a Hebrew Civilization that wrote their own bible, that's just completley out of bounds?

I wouldn't want to be Newt Gingrich's wife. Then again, I wouldn't want to be Bill Clinton's wife, either.

I really have to part ways with not taking his cheating, divorcing, leaving sick women in the dust, getting head in cars while a public figure, etc.....as indicators of what kind of a man this guy is.

Cain showed very poor skills as a leader last night. He knew he would be questioned on his economic plan and he didn't seem to know anything about it. Instead of responding with facts and figures he kept repeating......Apples and Oranges or read my website

He seems incapable of answering direct questions

Q: Would your sales tax be in addition to state sales tax?

A: Apples and Oranges

I really have to part ways with not taking his cheating, divorcing, leaving sick women in the dust, getting head in cars while a public figure, etc.....as indicators of what kind of a man this guy is.

Newt's own daughter has said that the way the first divorce has been characterized is a slander, that her parents divorce was amicable and mutually agreed upon.

Forum List

Back