Santorum on Obama: 'What a snob' because he wants everyone to go to college.

This guy just gets better....fuck what a moron...

Do you really think he acted "stupidly?"
Rick is just living in reality, yet Obama on the other hand is living in a false reality, where he will say anything or do anything in order to hang on, even if it is ludicrus to suggest for what he had wished for or suggested in reagards to all of America in that way... I guess it is just like his ideals on switching from "oil" over to solar and other, and to do it way before it is actually do-able, especially within the time frames for which he has pushed it all down our throats, but he can just about say or do anything without critizism, and Lord help those who do critizise the man, because his flock is holding him up as a god now.

Oh you bunch of "funny fuckers". Why "yaw'll" so ignernt?

What Obama said:

“I’m not only talking about four-year degrees,” Obama said. “I’m also talking about going to community college to get a degree for a manufacturing job where you have to walk through the door to handle a million-dollar piece of equipment.”

Rick Santorum takes heat for ‘snob’ comment against President Obama - The Washington Post

w-college.jpg

Did you see that? Even some Republican governors are taking the presidents side.

Hey, get this. Obama said something like, Those that have no education today can't compete tomorrow. Are these Republicans raising a generation of "minimum wage earners"? Breeding morons without healthcare that WE will have to pay for? Looks that way.

What Obama said:

“I’m not only talking about four-year degrees,” Obama said. “I’m also talking about going to community college to get a degree for a manufacturing job where you have to walk through the door to handle a million-dollar piece of equipment.”

Rick Santorum takes heat for ‘snob’ comment against President Obama - The Washington Post

w-college.jpg

Did you see that? Even some Republican governors are taking the presidents side.

Hey, get this. Obama said something like, Those that have no education today can't compete tomorrow. Are these Republicans raising a generation of "minimum wage earners"? Breeding morons without healthcare that WE will have to pay for? Looks that way.

:confused: Ok, so will the feds now, who are backed by the libs currently, be engaged in discrimination across the board, just as they have been in the past undercover with the libs, where as by suggesting that someone or a citizen for which they (the feds) donot know personally, will not be productive, can't be productive, or will not be a good provider or even a competent citizen in society, if they donot have their papers ?

Baaawhahahahahaha..... Wow, isn't this against what the libs cry about all the time, you know "Show me your Papers", in which was the sarcasim by the libs as I recall, when crying fowl over the voter ID act to be required now in states before voting ???

Now isn't it funny when their master the President says something like "you will need your papers" or you won't make it in the future (through the gate), well the libs will then justify it or say it is right by what he said or stand by it as if it is the gospel itself, even though it falls right into the same category as the voter ID does? Go figure! You just can't make this stuff up yall......LOL :lol:

What Obama said:

w-college.jpg

:confused: Ok, so will the feds now, who are backed by the libs currently, be engaged in discrimination across the board, just as they have been in the past undercover with the libs, where as by suggesting that someone or a citizen for which they (the feds) donot know personally, will not be productive, can't be productive, or will not be a good provider or even a competent citizen in society, if they donot have their papers ?

Baaawhahahahahaha..... Wow, isn't this against what the libs cry about all the time, you know "Show me your Papers", in which was the sarcasim by the libs as I recall, when crying fowl over the voter ID act to be required now in states before voting ???

Now isn't it funny when their master the President says something like "you will need your papers" or you won't make it in the future (through the gate), well the libs will then justify it or say it is right by what he said or stand by it as if it is the gospel itself, even though it falls right into the same category as the voter ID does? Go figure! You just can't make this stuff up yall......LOL :lol:

So you're another nutjob saying education is bad? Figures.

What Obama said:

w-college.jpg

No no no no no, education is great, but why can't the ones whom really want to vote in this nation, and for whom the libs are defending to the highest end, go right on down to their local DMV, and do something as simple as get an ID card with their picture on it, but here we have the President, who is going to say now or does feel that they can all somehow make the leap to getting themselves a college education, and this instead of a little ole picture ID...? Bawhwahahahahahawhaha......Like I said, you just can't make this stuff up...ROTFL

No no no no no, education is great, but why can't the ones whom really want to vote in this nation, and for whom the libs are defending to the highest end, go right on down to their local DMV, and do something as simple as get an ID card with their picture on it, but here we have the President, who is going to say now or does feel that they can all somehow make the leap to getting themselves a college education, and this instead of a little ole picture ID...? Bawhwahahahahahawhaha......Like I said, you just can't make this stuff up...ROTFL

Beagle does make a very interesting point with this. Obama, who opposes voter ID requirements because not everyone can be expected to be capable of acquiring a legal, picture ID, expects that everyone can, however, be expected to have the ability to complete some level of higher education?

If the thought of finding your way to a local DMV location, plus having to provide a source document or two, -plus- having to fill out an application, and -then- having to pay 10 bucks, is something that you find hopelessly, mind bogglingly complex, then I have some bad news for you: You're not college material. You're not even vocational school material. You probably can't be trusted not to drool all over your t-shirt without someone keeping an eye on you.

Beagle does make a very interesting point with this. Obama, who opposes voter ID requirements because not everyone can be expected to be capable of acquiring a legal, picture ID, expects that everyone can, however, be expected to have the ability to complete some level of higher education?

If the thought of finding your way to a local DMV location, plus having to provide a source document or two, -plus- having to fill out an application, and -then- having to pay 10 bucks, is something that you find hopelessly, mind bogglingly complex, then I have some bad news for you: You're not college material. You're not even vocational school material. You probably can't be trusted not to drool all over your t-shirt without someone keeping an eye on you.
Exactly my point, where as I find it hilarious and hypocrytical, and well Santorum he just found it snobish... B )

Forum List

Back