Santorum: Obama "A Snob" For Wanting Everyone To Go To College

jsgr79

Rookie
Jan 22, 2012
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkjbJOSwq3A]Santorum: Obama "A Snob" For Wanting Everyone To Go To College - YouTube[/ame]

I have no problem with folks going to college as long as I don't have to pay for it.

doesnt anyone take a minute to fact check this shit..?

direct quote from santorum:

“Not all folks are gifted in the same way,” Santorum told a crowd of more than 1,000 activists at the Americans for Prosperity forum in Troy, Mich. “Some people have incredible gifts with their hands. Some people have incredible gifts and ... want to work out there making things. President Obama once said he wants everybody in America to go to college. What a snob.”

here is what prez actually said:

Obama, Feb. 24, 2009: And so tonight, I ask every American to commit to at least one year or more of higher education or career training. This can be community college or a four-year school; vocational training or an apprenticeship. But whatever the training may be, every American will need to get more than a high school diploma. And dropping out of high school is no longer an option.

apparently i cant post a link yet but in this case i used factcheck.org but they all have this info.

can't see how what obama wants to do is a bad thing. everyone screams when people are stupid and unemployable then when someone actually wants to do something about dumbed down america they scream louder..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back