Santorum, Kiss Your Good Reputation Bye-bye: Romney to get More 'Aggressive'

Also don't mention they did the same for Bush.

State Department Defends $79,000 Purchase Of Obama Memoirs | Fox News

I forgot he also had other best-sellers (Obama, not Bush).

Was I here talking trash about GWs books?

No I was not.

Here is a novel idea. Start a thread.

Here's a novel idea, take a stand that actually reflects the truth. You took a shot at the State Dept purchasing Obama's books and we all know the picture you tried to paint--self enrichment through government purchases.

They did the same thing for Bush's books as well. You have no argument. Research then speak. Try it out sometime.

Its painted, So it took very little effort for exposure. I would also mention thee book isnt GWs sole accomplishment, unlike the liar and chief.

No I was not.

Here's a novel idea, take a stand that actually reflects the truth. You took a shot at the State Dept purchasing Obama's books and we all know the picture you tried to paint--self enrichment through government purchases.

They did the same thing for Bush's books as well. You have no argument. Research then speak. Try it out sometime.

Its painted, So it took very little effort for exposure. I would also mention thee book isnt GWs sole accomplishment, unlike the liar and chief.

President Obama (oooh, thats got to hurt you to read that), won statewide office in Illinois and the Presidency of the United States without the benefit of having a father well-established in politics. GWB would have been Rick Perry if his name wasn't Bush.

Feel free to stack one's accomplishments up against the other in the lens of where they started.

You go first.

Start with "mission accomplished" LOL

obama went on vacation while Bill Ayers wrote his books.

What the next one..he got his law degree from a crackerjacks box?

Man..you guys are funnah! :lol:

It is amazing how partisan morons can't give credit to the President (who by just running accomplished 10X more than they ever will) just because they disagree with him. That goes for both sides of the aisle.

People should grow the hell up.

You gotta kind of love it when the very same people that are talking smack about how "big" our government has become..are putting up people like the Bushes and Romney that are extremely wealthy business leaders.

They essentially run the private sector..and they want that power consolidated with the public sector?

Really?

That's small government?

:lol:

No I was not.

Do tell.

What were GW's other "accomplishments"?

He bankrupted nearly every company he ran..

What the next one..he got his law degree from a crackerjacks box?

Man..you guys are funnah! :lol:

It is amazing how partisan morons can't give credit to the President (who by just running accomplished 10X more than they ever will) just because they disagree with him. That goes for both sides of the aisle.

You gotta kind of love it when the very same people that are talking smack about how "big" our government has become..are putting up people like the Bushes and Romney that are extremely wealthy business leaders.

They essentially run the private sector..and they want that power consolidated with the public sector?

Really?

That's small government?

I think we need to resign ourselves to the fact that you have to be a whore to get elected in this climate since it is so driven by money and lots of it. Until we legislatively change the climate of $$$=speech, we are destined to elect persons who are beholden to monied interests be it with a D or an R next to their names.

Really?

That's small government?

I think we need to resign ourselves to the fact that you have to be a whore to get elected in this climate since it is so driven by money and lots of it. Until we legislatively change the climate of $$$=speech, we are destined to elect persons who are beholden to monied interests be it with a D or an R next to their names.

Well sure.

But I am more in favor of putting people into office that at least have some understanding about the issues of a majority of the people in the country. Additionally..I am not in favor of having people in power that have vast amounts of wealth and power in the private sector.

You get some really bad outcomes (Like financial meltdowns) when that happens.

President Obama (oooh, thats got to hurt you to read that), won statewide office in Illinois and the Presidency of the United States without the benefit of having a father well-established in politics. GWB would have been Rick Perry if his name wasn't Bush.

Feel free to stack one's accomplishments up against the other in the lens of where they started.

You go first.

Why would it hurt? I can see the corruption you cheer. Its my children that need to worry. I am quickly approaching a point I will collect much more then I pay in. And you bastards better not miss a payment.

You dont have the intellectual capacity for real discussion, so lets play.

Why do you suipport murdering Americans and support indefinite detention? One thing I have learned from the low life side of the isle is the president is responsible for everything.

Meaning you guys suck.

Romney promises to get more aggressive with Santorum - CNN.com

'Get more aggressive' in Romney-speech means lie, slander, frame, spread rumor and smear by any and every means possible.

Palin, Bachman, Perry, Cain, Gingrich, and Paul have all been kookified one way or another by Romney's hired character assassins, and now it looks like it's finally Santorums turn. All the mentioned are legitimate conservatives smeared into infamy by a closet Massacusettes liberal (who ran to the left of Ted Kenedy, remember?).

Watch what happens to Santorums reputation over the next few weeks and we can all see why so many of us have come to fear a Romney Presidency far more than another four years of Obama.

You will also realize why so many liberals regard conservatives as pliable, stupid fools as so many of them swing over to embrace the 'inevitable' Romney who will do no less than consolidate everything Obama has done up to now if he actually wins the Oval Office.

Unless conservatives wake up and realize that it is better to have an honest enemy in control of the country than a lying fraud in control of both the country AND your own political party from which would normally come any hope to redeem our nation from the leftist hordes.

Obama: :party: :popcorn:

Yeah, cause it's been a real 'party' for most Americans here over the last three years. Idiot. :cuckoo:

Really?

That's small government?

Well sure.

But I am more in favor of putting people into office that at least have some understanding about the issues of a majority of the people in the country. Additionally..I am not in favor of having people in power that have vast amounts of wealth and power in the private sector.

Very true. Still, you have to admit that neither party is particularly gifted in having that understanding. I doubt Michelle Obama, for example, pumped her own gas. Hillary couldn't operate a cappuccino machine at an Exxon station while she was campaigning in 08.

Vast amounts is a fairly loose term.

I frankly am of the opinion that we should make military service a pre-requisite for becoming President. At least then, the most important part of his or her job will be something they have an "understanding" about. MBA's have their place. I don't think that the Oval is necessarily it.

Well sure.

Very true. Still, you have to admit that neither party is particularly gifted in having that understanding. I doubt Michelle Obama, for example, pumped her own gas. Hillary couldn't operate a cappuccino machine at an Exxon station while she was campaigning in 08.

I frankly am of the opinion that we should make military service a pre-requisite for becoming President. At least then, the most important part of his or her job will be something they have an "understanding" about. MBA's have their place. I don't think that the Oval is necessarily it.

Both Clinton and Obama blow away that "military" thing..since they are pretty "results" oriented. And remember GW was actually in the military as well.

I do see a benefit to military training however. Vets that I've worked with really cut through alot of the bullshit. I like the whole "get it done" attitude they bring to the table on any project.

Romney and his millions are going to stomp Santorum like a rat in the closet.

That breaks the cornerstone of our presidents control of the military: that it is a CIVILIAN that gives the orders and NOT the military. That is an incredibly important distinction. Requiring service blurs that line.

Romney promises to get more aggressive with Santorum - CNN.com

'Get more aggressive' in Romney-speech means lie, slander, frame, spread rumor and smear by any and every means possible.

Palin, Bachman, Perry, Cain, Gingrich, and Paul have all been kookified one way or another by Romney's hired character assassins, and now it looks like it's finally Santorums turn. All the mentioned are legitimate conservatives smeared into infamy by a closet Massacusettes liberal (who ran to the left of Ted Kenedy, remember?).

Watch what happens to Santorums reputation over the next few weeks and we can all see why so many of us have come to fear a Romney Presidency far more than another four years of Obama.

You will also realize why so many liberals regard conservatives as pliable, stupid fools as so many of them swing over to embrace the 'inevitable' Romney who will do no less than consolidate everything Obama has done up to now if he actually wins the Oval Office.

Unless conservatives wake up and realize that it is better to have an honest enemy in control of the country than a lying fraud in control of both the country AND your own political party from which would normally come any hope to redeem our nation from the leftist hordes.

Obama: :party: :popcorn:

Yeah, cause it's been a real 'party' for most Americans here over the last three years. Idiot. :cuckoo:

What?

Did you miss it?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_56ox_Zw9w]Time Square party for Osama Bin Laden death - New York 10 - YouTube[/ame]

:clap2:

You go first.

Why would it hurt? I can see the corruption you cheer. Its my children that need to worry. I am quickly approaching a point I will collect much more then I pay in. And you bastards better not miss a payment.
The same "corruption" Bush benefited from as well.
You dont have the intellectual capacity for real discussion, so lets play.

Why do you suipport murdering Americans and support indefinite detention? One thing I have learned from the low life side of the isle is the president is responsible for everything.
Elaborate...about murdering Americans....

As for indefinite detention...

I fully support keeping the scum in Gitmo there for as long as the President, regardless of party, sees fit. If they pose any threat at all to the American people, they should be locked up. At the same time, there is no danger in a military tribunal for these inmates. Have one and be done with it.

Meaning you guys suck.

Gee, a personal attack from a right wing looney...how not surprising. I guess when you're filled with hate it's predictable that you'll go to the personal attack. Teach your kids to be more mature than you are. Shouldn't be an insurmountable hurdle.

What?

Did you miss it?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_56ox_Zw9w]Time Square party for Osama Bin Laden death - New York 10 - YouTube[/ame]

:clap2:

I actually feel sorry for you...

Don't.

Because when that motherfucker died..it was like New Year's eve around here.

Something most of yas will never get.

That breaks the cornerstone of our presidents control of the military: that it is a CIVILIAN that gives the orders and NOT the military. That is an incredibly important distinction. Requiring service blurs that line.

Good point.

Forum List

Back