Santorum just blew his chances to be VP

We are truly fucked unless the party has a rabbit to pull out of the hat.

Not this time around.

Maybe after the next credit down grade. Someone will have the balls to put the breaks on spending. But dont hold your breath.

I find it funny the Media spent so much time asking Paul if he would support whoever won the nomination, then it turns out that Newt and Santorum are the only ones to say they won't support whoever gets the nomination about multiple other candidates and it somehow is not prime time news... This is just another reason mixed with the growing list as to why Paul fans will never give the GOP the votes needed to elect another Progressive liberal under the Republican banner.

I have said it over and over, Republicans won’t win a GE for many elections to come. The Republican party is growing at the exact same rate as Paul's support, hmmmmm….

We are truly fucked unless the party has a rabbit to pull out of the hat.
WHY would Santorum endorse a MODERATE RHINO like McCain? Is he mincing towards the center? Super, severe, supreme CON Santorum could be putting all chips on the nomination. Romney could pick Lindsay Graham of course. Though Lindsay Graham endorsed Paul, Paul slammed Graham on NDAA.

He never had a chance.

Romney will pick someone who appeals to the conservative base who has a strong chance of taking his home state.

His home state rather than "her" home state? Oh Sarah!!!!!!

Would she even go there again?

Wouldn't matter for me, I didn't vote for McCain/Palin and I wouldn't vote for Romney/Palin either.

Immie

Does Barry Hussein still have a chance to dump his brain damaged V.P.?

If he were smart, he would send him on a secret mission to Antartica where there are no reporters at the end of April and tell him not to come back until mid November.

And that would apply even if he replaced him.

Immie

In the past day - said he regretted endorsing Romney over McCain in 2008.

Romney is a conservative, when compared to McCain and Huckabee.

But compared to Santorum, Gingrich and Paul...he is as liberal as Obama.

There is so little difference between Romney and Obama, we can start calling them Rombama.

The only reason to vote for Romney over Obama is who knows what Obama will do when unencumbered by the yolk of reelection.

Forum List

Back