Santorum in trouble again--over 500K med. mal practice suit wife sought

oreo

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2008
rocky mountains
While Santorum was in the senate he was railing about tort reform--citing medical mal-practice suits were a real problem. He wanted to cap suits to 250K.

Well it turns out his wife--in 1999 filed a medical mal-practice law suit against a chiropractor for damages to her back. She filed suit for 500K and was awarded 350K--for an operation that cost 18K to fix.

Here is the video.
Flashback: Rick Santorum Caught in Medical Malpractice Doubletalk | Video - ABC News

and the bucket begins to spill open.

He should have stayed out of the limelight if he didnt want his family secrets dumped into the public forum

While Santorum was in the senate he was railing about tort reform--citing medical mal-practice suits were a real problem. He wanted to cap suits to 250K.

Well it turns out his wife--in 1999 filed a medical mal-practice law suit against a chiropractor for damages to her back. She filed suit for 500K and was awarded 350K--for an operation that cost 18K to fix.

Here is the video.
Flashback: Rick Santorum Caught in Medical Malpractice Doubletalk | Video - ABC News

The judge cut that in half. So it was actually below $250K.

All that said, really, is this the best you guys have?

Look, Oreo, I like Newt, but he had his chance and he failed. He's not getting a third chance.

So the choices are Rick or Mittens.

Here is the video.

Another thread bashing Santorums wife?

And you wouldn't sue if a Dr screwed you up? So what the "fix" was only 18K, she should never have had to be fixed! The Dr did something wrong, he has to pay for it. There are a lot of false malpractice suits, some people will sue over anything. But this sounds legit, and i would have done the same thing....especially if the Dr made me suffer because of his screw up!

Forum List

Back