Santorum: "I don't care what the unemployment rate is going to be it doesn't matter"

This guy is scary and he was a *cough* "consultant" after leaving Congress

Rick Santorum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Santorum earned $1.3 million in 2010 and the first half of 2011. The largest portion of his employment earnings – $332,000 – came from his work as a consultant for industry interest groups, including Consol Energy and American Continental Group.

He was a consultant like Gingrich was for Freddie Mac :)

Larry Summers is Obama's chief financial adviser.
You might want to take your shoe off before you insert it into your mouth.

Why, because he got Glass Steagal repealed?

What's wrong with Obama appointing the main guy who achieved the deregulation that he blames the republicans for?

Santorum: "I don't care" about US unemployment rate - Yahoo! News

MOLINE, Ill. — Republican White House hopeful Rick Santorum said on Monday he did not care about the U.S. unemployment rate, perhaps the nation's most closely watched economic indicator, despite being embroiled in a campaign largely focused on the still-sputtering economy.

"I don't care what the unemployment rate is going to be. It doesn't matter to me. My campaign doesn't hinge on unemployment rates and growth rates," Santorum said during a campaign appearance in Illinois, which on Tuesday holds the next contest in the state-by-state battle for the Republican presidential nomination.

[youtube]o9UOXjvwS-I[/youtube]

Awesome. This is the man for the job! :rolleyes:

You must be a male. Women are going to shut him down and send him back to the 16th century where he belongs, whether they have a job or not.

Your right--by the time Obama got done with Santorum--the only woman in this country that would vote for him would be his wife--LOL

Forum List

Back