Santorum giving signs of a candidate on life support

truthsaga

Economic and BlowBack Ace
Feb 11, 2009
Bachmann is about to have some company.

AnthonyNBCNews: Continuing to go after @ronpaul @RickSantorum mentions Independent votes in NH, says Paul's been running in that state since 1937

Moneys on Perry dropping out.

Last in polls plus losing to jon Huntsman in the South will destroy his candidacy

Last in polls plus losing to jon Huntsman in the South will destroy his candidacy

I bet a lot of donors are pissed with Perry, he had over 10 Mill in the bank at one point.

I bet a lot of donors are pissed with Perry, he had over 10 Mill in the bank at one point.

Perry will drop after next week and Santorum might too. I think Newt might hang around until February. Of course it all depends on when his money runs out.

Perry will drop after next week and Santorum might too. I think Newt might hang around until February. Of course it all depends on when his money runs out.

Newt is like the guy you get to know after awhile and don't really like, but now your forced to invite him anyways because you thought he was okay before.

I didn't send him a dime, and I'm pissed at him.

He was probably the best chance conservatives had to beat the Weird Mormon Robot and Obama.

And he blew it by not being prepared.

Perry blew it because he was not capable, did not have the potential, not because of lack of preparation.

Your Obama and my Romney will be the choices, and Romney will win.

Besides Paul and Romney, the rest are borrowing to stay funded.

The irony in that is just ridiculous in a political race about fiscal sanity.

Besides Paul and Romney, the rest are borrowing to stay funded.

The irony in that is just ridiculous in a political race about fiscal sanity.

And that's part of the problem. They will be able to get Federal Matching Funds when this is over. About time we chucked that system off to the side.

Fuckem. Thats what they get for supporting corruption and plunder. They were all big government rent seekers so they can all go to hell for all I care.

I hope that douche Rabbi gave him money. Fucking neocons have come closer to destroying this nation then any enemy military force ever has.

Forum List

Back