Santorum, Gingrich and Paul should quit now

Those 3 are selfish to-the-core.

None has any chance of getting the GOP nomination.

But they will ruin Romneys chance in the general election against a terrible incumbant.

The only way they could hurt Romney in the general is if Romney makes the mistake of getting baited into moving hard right to compete with Santorum for the social conservative vote. I was concerned about that happening had Romney lost Michigan but Romney has a strong enough lead now imo that he won't need to throw any general election killing Hail Marys to evangelicals in the primaries.

yes, they need to quit right away so Romney has a chance to "hit the reset button", "shake up the etch-a-sketch" and start over with a whole new set of views and principles - one's more palatable to moderates.

How about Romney, Santorum, and Gingrich drop out and rally behind Ron Paul?

That muppet looking racist wouldnt stand a chance. His policies require a 150 year reset. Not going to happen.

Romney should drop and Santorum and Gingrich should team up. Thats the best chance the NeoCons have to win with their current crop of idiots.

This crop is as bad as the Dems in 2004.

That muppet looking racist wouldnt stand a chance. His policies require a 150 year reset. Not going to happen.

Romney should drop and Santorum and Gingrich should team up. Thats the best chance the NeoCons have to win with their current crop of idiots.

You fit a lot of nonsense into this post. Good work.

No thanks.

How about this.

Mitt the huge massive giant Government building big spender drops out?

Then Mr. Big Ideas Newt drops out due to growing Government, lying nonstop about balancing a budget when all he did was raid SS and add to the deficit.

After that the Bigot, Big Government, sex hating woman hating, constitution hating, War loving Religion riding homophobe Santorum can bail too...

Then Paul can go against Obama so people that have never seen what honest constitutionally restrained Small Government looks like have a chance for the first time in most voters lives. Past Progressive liberals that run as "conservatives" who somehow lack the voting record to back it up any kind of conservative record they claim to have. Most people in this country have no idea what the difference between Republicans and Democrats are other than Gay rights and abortion two issue that get debated all the time but somehow never change no matter what POS gets into office..

I guess I say that because I'm actually a conservative, not a dipshit who just wants anyone but Obama, even if that means the only difference with be the letter next to their name, R or D.

You foughtthegood fight - now get out of the way.......................

Unite to get Obama from having a 2nd term and validatiting his presdency

You fit a lot of nonsense into this post. Good work.

Thank you. It was a lot of hard work. Glad it didn't go unnoticed. It's always nice to be appreciated.

ooo - sounds like the rw's are getting more and more scared. As well they should. Even if you put the entire Clown Car in a huge blender and pulled out one candidate, you wouldn't have anyone who is (a) even remotely qualified or (b) able to make President Obama perspire.

They're a bunch of losers to be sure, but at least, they're vaguely entertaining.

Let them all stay or all quit. Makes no difference to the election.

(Unless the GObP/Repubs are successful in fixing it like they did in Florida)

Very interesting is that if you look at the votes and/or the polls, more than 50% do not like or vote for any of the R loser candidates.

And, the turn outs to vote are setting new low records.

Hold your noses, rw's, cuz you're stuck with a bunch of losers.

You foughtthegood fight - now get out of the way.......................

Unite to get Obama from having a 2nd term and validatiting his presdency

I'm planning to be in the way as much as possible. ;)

They need to get out of the way - or Obama - a terrible president -wiil get another term

They need to get out of the way - or Obama - a terrible president -wiil get another term

Yep. We're almost certainly going to have a terrible president for the next four years. But I'm NOT going to vote for him.

Forum List

Back