Santorum endorsed by Sharron Angle

Yes she is. Why to people like her and Trump think anyone is seeking their endorsement?
Assholes..
Why do people on your side seek the endorsement of brain dead actors and celebritards?
It really does cut both ways.

Rather than insult, maybe I could offer oh, I dunno, some debate? Joe I dont know if you saw Angle when she was running but I did. It was like watching a car wreck run for office.
So an Angle endorsement definitely sways me - to vote against whoever she endorses. She has no real public credibility or admiration.
Whereas the "brain dead actors" you reference, do have a lot of admiration. Chuck Norris has a lot of clout with a certain demographic and his endorsement has helped more Republicans than Angle ever will. Sarah Palin still carries some political capital and she is nothing more than a "celibritard" now.
Oprah has been considered one of the most powerful women of the 20th Century. her endorsement is huge. Could you imagine the effect if she came out against Obama?
So that's why people on both sides seek endorsements. In this case, the only person concerned about the endorsement, is the person giving it.

If you are really out there considering voting for someone because Oprah said to, then I think we need to put literacy tests back into place for voting. Jesus...

What I saw of Angle was that she was a bit out there, but 47% of Nevadans voted for her against a Mormon leader of the Democratic Senate. So either you are saying half of Nevada is stone dead crazy or maybe she isn't that far off.

Again, don't live in Nevada, don't know what the politics are like there.

Angle is the moratorium on Santorum!

Kiss of the black widow, for sure.

Forum List

Back