Santorum, dumb as a stump

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Santorum: We Don't Need Food Stamps Because Obesity Rates Are So High | ThinkProgress

He doesn't get it and never will. Fact is, if you don't have much money for food but you DO have some mouths to feed, you will choose the biggest bang for your buck. IOW, its expensive to eat well but very cheap to eat poorly.

The very poor eat shit like McDonald's because they don't have enough money to buy fresh produce and whole foods.

DUH.

Meanwhile, he ignore his very sick daughter in favor of his losing "race" for the White House. This man is just plain vile, a one man hate group.

Santorum: We Don't Need Food Stamps Because Obesity Rates Are So High | ThinkProgress

He doesn't get it and never will. Fact is, if you don't have much money for food but you DO have some mouths to feed, you will choose the biggest bang for your buck. IOW, its expensive to eat well but very cheap to eat poorly.

The very poor eat shit like McDonald's because they don't have enough money to buy fresh produce and whole foods.

DUH.

Meanwhile, he ignore his very sick daughter in favor of his losing "race" for the White House. This man is just plain vile, a one man hate group.

Well except that's not actually true. If you shop right, you can probably buy for a week at a grocery for what you can buy for a day at McDonalds and probably healthier. The simple fact is, these people are too lazy to do the research it takes to figure that out.

Last edited:
Well let's see TS, Santorum has earned a MBA as well as a JD (and he didn't even have to use affirmative action or his alumni daddy). Mind telling us about your resume or what qualifies you to call him dumb?

btw start more threads

Thank God he'll be done soon.

theresnothingfunny.jpg

“If hunger is a problem in America, then why do we have an obesity problem among the people who we say have a hunger program?”

This is idiocy given the fact food stamps are used as a nutritional supplement mostly by the working poor, having nothing to do with the type of food purchased or the amount consumed. Indeed, for many low income working families, food stamps ensure basic nutritional levels are met, particularly for children.

Food prices have also gone up, adding additional costs. In fact, the food stamp program has been critical for reducing poverty and pumping money into local economies during the down economy, so cutting it now would not only take food out of peoples’ mouths (regardless of whether they are obese or not) and could slow down the recovery.

Santorum’s ignorance is exceeded only by his hate.

Santorum gives stumps a bad name. Apparently he'll be the only one debating Newt at Trump's debate. That should be real interesting...

Well let's see TS, Santorum has earned a MBA as well as a JD (and he didn't even have to use affirmative action or his alumni daddy). Mind telling us about your resume or what qualifies you to call him dumb?

btw start more threads

I think he is VERY sound and capable. I just wish I liked him. His tone is sharp and he makes me anxious, when I listen to him, so I have quit. Mute!

btw start more threads

I think he is VERY sound and capable. I just wish I liked him. His tone is sharp and he makes me anxious, when I listen to him, so I have quit. Mute!

I do like him. I just wish he has had the air time to show the world what a good choice he has been given. The left seriously doesn't like him though.

Santorum gives stumps a bad name. Apparently he'll be the only one debating Newt at Trump's debate. That should be real interesting...

I don't think there will be any "debate". It will be all about how brilliant reality- show- Trump is and I doubt he will let either of them get a word in edgewise. Should be mildly entertaining to watch Trump and Newt vie for the center stage while Santorum just stands there like he always does.

Or, maybe Trump will give them both advice on their hair and makeup .............

I don't think there will be any "debate". It will be all about how brilliant reality- show- Trump is and I doubt he will let either of them get a word in edgewise. Should be mildly entertaining to watch Trump and Newt vie for the center stage while Santorum just stands there like he always does.

Or, maybe Trump will give them both advice on their hair and makeup .............
I think it's funny that everyone but Newt and Santorum can see right through this Trump publicity stunt.

Well, funny but sad, since Newt's a front-runner.

btw start more threads

I don't care for him either but I'm not naive enough to call him dumb. He's a politician, they all say shit they themselves don't actually believe. Well, all but Ron Paul of course but that's another thread lol

I think it's funny that everyone but Newt and Santorum can see right through this Trump publicity stunt.

Well, funny but sad, since Newt's a front-runner.
Newt's a publicity whore, and Santorum has nothing to lose.

DUH.

Well except that's not actually true. If you shop right, you can probably buy for a week at a grocery for what you can buy for a day at McDonalds and probably healthier. The simple fact is, these people are too lazy to do the research it takes to figure that out.

Bullshit. It costs a fortune to eat healthy food. McDonalds is just convient. You honestly think McDonalds money and healthy food money equal the same amount?

How partisan are you?

Last edited:

Perhaps we could start a pool on how many minutes it takesTrump to mention Birth Certificate.

Forum List

Back