Santorum drops out of GOP nomination race

Maybe they believe this stuff because they've been watching the bloodsuckers do it for the last 30 years.

Joe, how come you do not save your $$$ and open up your own business?
Why do you have to rely on the discipline, planning and dedication of others to provide you with a job? Why are you jealous and envious of us that have more on our fast balls than you do? Why does it make you angry that since you have nothing of any substance in the game that when we do hire you we expect you to do what we tell you to do?
If you do not like it you are free to go somewhere else and work there.
Or get off your whiny ass and start your own business with your own capital. What stops you from doing that?

Why should I do that?

I'd rather just vote in people who keep bloodsuckers in line.

You know what I've seen in the 20 years since I left the military?

I saw a young lady get fired by one of your heroes because despite working for the company for 14 years, she brought her girlfriend to the party and they didn't like the ghey.

I've seen a company fire it's long term employees to keep younger employees who worked cheaper. They are now being sued for age discrimination.... I just hope they call me as a witness, I have a nice little bombshell to drop on that one.

I've seen women get fired for getting pregnant.

I was personally fired because I had an allergic reaction to something they didn't bother to tell me about. Oh, I called OSHA and they shut those assholes down.. Heh, heh, heh.

Oh, yeah, and the personal capper. My father died at the age of 56 because the "job providers" you so praise told him the asbestos he was working with was perfectly safe.

So seriously, fuck you and all the other bloodsuckers. The more rules and taxes on you assholes, the better.

Bad stuff goes on all the time Joe as the world is not perfect. You know by now I have no problems with gay folks and if one brings their partner to the Christmas party or whatever business function I think that is just fine. That is terrible a company would fire someone for that but it happens.
Just like people DO NOT get hired unless they are in a union but that is okay with you.
Same thing so you speak out of both sides of your mouth. All you union guys are interested in is protecting your own instersts but as soon as someone else does it they are "assholes", "bloodsuckers" and then you tell them to fuck themselves.
Classic stuff Joe but your credibility is about zero.

[

Bad stuff goes on all the time Joe as the world is not perfect. You know by now I have no problems with gay folks and if one brings their partner to the Christmas party or whatever business function I think that is just fine. That is terrible a company would fire someone for that but it happens.
Just like people DO NOT get hired unless they are in a union but that is okay with you.
Same thing so you speak out of both sides of your mouth. All you union guys are interested in is protecting your own instersts but as soon as someone else does it they are "assholes", "bloodsuckers" and then you tell them to fuck themselves.
Classic stuff Joe but your credibility is about zero.

I think the problem is, I see the interests of everyone who works there being more important than just the few assholes who own the place. SOrry, just do.

I think the union movement has its flaws, and I have no use for the ones that feel they need to go to the mat for truly useless people.

How about somewhere in the middle, where employees have protections and rights from abuses, but if you can document a bad employee, you should be able to fire him or her?

Sounds reasonable and fair.

Forum List

Back