Santorum, Desperate and Pathetic, panders to Democrats.

Romney suggested that Santorum was winning the support of the GOP’s most conservative voters with “incendiary,” “outrageous” and “accusatory” comments.

“It’s very easy to excite the base with incendiary comments,” Romney told reporters. “We’ve seen throughout the campaign that if you’re willing to say really outrageous things that are accusatory and attacking President Obama that you’re going to jump up in the polls. You know, I’m not willing to light my hair on fire to try and get support. I am who I am.”

A few minutes later, when a reporter brought up Romney’s comment about lighting his hair on fire, the well-coiffed candidate interjected: “I’m not going to do it. I don’t care how hard you ask. It would be a big fire, I assure you.”

Mitt Romney wins Arizona, Michigan primaries - The Washington Post

^ :rofl:

The guy just cant help it.

This has got to be the stupidest frickin thread on the subject yet.

Romney has voted in a Democratic Primary before and admitted it. He also ADMITTED that the reason he did it was to make sure the weaker Democratic candidate won.
Remember How Romney Voted In A Democratic Primary Himself? | TPM2012

Santorum is vying for Independent and Reagan Democrat votes. Why? Because the Romney Campaign and the inbred GOP elitist wing of the party has been touting Romney as the candidate with "electability" even though he's stiff as a coat rack and he's about to lose his home state to a no name former senator with no money.

Romney is absolutely going to destroy the party. And I really don't think he cares. I used to just think he was an out-of-touch opportunist, but he's turning out to be a power-hungry nutjob. He won't energize the base, and honestly I will vote for Gingrich, Santorum, or Paul over Obama, but if comes down to Romney v Obama, I just won't vote. Sorry. I won't.

I will vote for the honest Marxist over the corrupt fascist any day.

^ :lol: Don't count on it...

Are you even paying attention? Have you seen how low the turnout is?

And I don't believe it but as of right now Romney beating Santorum by 5%. I don't believe it! I call BULLSHIT!!!!

You mean if you combine all the real Santorum supporters and all the Liberals who voted for Santorum, we couldn't beat Romney? No Fucking Way!!! I call BULLSHIT!!

Santorum should have won the same way Liebermann held his seat. He lost the primary but ran as a 3rd party, remember? He got enough votes from both sides to be the winner our of 3 people. He didn't get more than 50% of the vote, but he got enough to win. This is how Santorum should have won tonight. The elections are rigged. I'm calling Rick Snyder a criminal! Another Katherine Harris or Ken Blackwell.

Not sure what your point is here.

I think I've established I don't like Romney. But,yeah, his win is pretty consistant with where the polling was and he had the machinery to get out the vote and he did.

Also, even Paul Begala said that teh Democratic turnout in this GOP Primary was actually LOWER than it was in 2008.

I think we'll find out tomorrow that the voter turnout was low and Romney got less votes than he did in 2008. But it does keep the GOP Establishment from admitting they made a huge mistake by backing this guy.

Sorry, I was making a point when I heard Romney won and I totally forgot what I was saying. Anyways, I can't lie. This is good for Romney and the GOP. They don't want this dragging on forever. I think Super Tuesday is coming up? Oh well. I was hoping to cause trouble for the GOP. Didn't work. I think they stole it. I don't trust that Rick Snyder. Not one bit. He's just like Walker and the guy in Ohio and Christie and Florida. These guys are pushing the corporate/religious agenda. Written by ALEC.

If Santorum wins Michigan and they give Romney the delegates anyways, the evangelicals will sit it out in November. MOOOOOHHHHAAAAAA!!!

Where you been hidin' Sealy?

Did you get a deer this year?

Spring turkeys are right around the corner...

I can't do this site 360 days a year. I'd go nuts. But during an election year? Hell yea. I'm back!

So last year I went to a compound bow and had my chances but didn't get a deer. The guy who gave me the bow didn't tell me to dial up the pressure so I hit a deer with the least amount of pressure, not the 60 or more that is required? Anyways, the deer rolled the arrow out of its body so I basically only stabbed it with a big dart. I'm sure she lived. I found the arrow. Just the tip was bloody.

But I found a spot that is 10 minutes away. Up north is 2 and a half hours. So I can go after work and every weekend now. This year I went a lot because it was warm too. And I purchased a $1000 crossbow. For the life of me I can't remember the name brand right now. American something. Made In America. I figure I can use that up north and down here where you can't use a gun. So multipurpose.

I even missed a deer with the crossbow. I was aiming 30 yards and realized later that deer was more like 45 yards away.

Anyways, after that, it wasn't until the very end of November that I woke up one morning out there in my ground blind when the sun was just coming up and I looked over to where I put my pumpkins and I can not see my pumpkin because something huge is standing in between me and the pumpkin. I about shit my pants.

By the way, before I continue, this buck loved pumpkins. And pumpkins were pretty much free bait after Holloween and Thanksgiving. I would see people throwing their pumpkins out in the trash and I would collect them and put one out each time. Step on the top and throw an apple in it for luck. Leave it everytime and come back and the pumpkin was always eaten, so he loved pumpkins.

Anyways, I turn my head to the right and he sees that movement and runs so he's down wind and once he smells me too he runs away screaming. I could have spit on him that's how close he was to me. How did he come up on me like that so quiet? Never heard a limb crack.

So a couple days later, maybe 3pm, here he comes again. A spike. I've never seen a Buck in these woods. They said no buck go in this corner of these woods. Probably why he was there. The big bucks are in the northeast section of the woods fighting and fucking and he was a lone wolf. I had to get something. My friends said I would never get anything the way I'm smoking cigarettes and on the ground and taking my lunch out there. I can't believe he didn't see me. He came up to where I was totally exposed. But of course I was wearing camo. But it felt like I was totally exposed. But he came trotting towards that pumpkin like a fat kid goes to cake.

I rear my bow and as soon as he's in my scope I go BAHH and he stops and I make the perfect shot. He runs along the swamp but thank god didn't go in the swamp. He jumped 5 fallen trees in a row. He was amazing, especially having my arrow in his stomach. But I got to watch him run the entire way. Finally stopping at the top of a hill, made one circle and collapsed. Freakin amazing. It was over quick for the poor guy and the meat is delicious!

If Santorum wins Michigan and they give Romney the delegates anyways, the evangelicals will sit it out in November. MOOOOOHHHHAAAAAA!!!

Where you been hidin' Sealy?

Did you get a deer this year?

Spring turkeys are right around the corner...

I can't do this site 360 days a year. I'd go nuts. But during an election year? Hell yea. I'm back!

So last year I went to a compound bow and had my chances but didn't get a deer. The guy who gave me the bow didn't tell me to dial up the pressure so I hit a deer with the least amount of pressure, not the 60 or more that is required? Anyways, the deer rolled the arrow out of its body so I basically only stabbed it with a big dart. I'm sure she lived. I found the arrow. Just the tip was bloody.

But I found a spot that is 10 minutes away. Up north is 2 and a half hours. So I can go after work and every weekend now. This year I went a lot because it was warm too. And I purchased a $1000 crossbow. For the life of me I can't remember the name brand right now. American something. Made In America. I figure I can use that up north and down here where you can't use a gun. So multipurpose.

I even missed a deer with the crossbow. I was aiming 30 yards and realized later that deer was more like 45 yards away.

Anyways, after that, it wasn't until the very end of November that I woke up one morning out there in my ground blind when the sun was just coming up and I looked over to where I put my pumpkins and I can not see my pumpkin because something huge is standing in between me and the pumpkin. I about shit my pants.

By the way, before I continue, this buck loved pumpkins. And pumpkins were pretty much free bait after Holloween and Thanksgiving. I would see people throwing their pumpkins out in the trash and I would collect them and put one out each time. Step on the top and throw an apple in it for luck. Leave it everytime and come back and the pumpkin was always eaten, so he loved pumpkins.

Anyways, I turn my head to the right and he sees that movement and runs so he's down wind and once he smells me too he runs away screaming. I could have spit on him that's how close he was to me. How did he come up on me like that so quiet? Never heard a limb crack.

So a couple days later, maybe 3pm, here he comes again. A spike. I've never seen a Buck in these woods. They said no buck go in this corner of these woods. Probably why he was there. The big bucks are in the northeast section of the woods fighting and fucking and he was a lone wolf. I had to get something. My friends said I would never get anything the way I'm smoking cigarettes and on the ground and taking my lunch out there. I can't believe he didn't see me. He came up to where I was totally exposed. But of course I was wearing camo. But it felt like I was totally exposed. But he came trotting towards that pumpkin like a fat kid goes to cake.

I rear my bow and as soon as he's in my scope I go BAHH and he stops and I make the perfect shot. He runs along the swamp but thank god didn't go in the swamp. He jumped 5 fallen trees in a row. He was amazing, especially having my arrow in his stomach. But I got to watch him run the entire way. Finally stopping at the top of a hill, made one circle and collapsed. Freakin amazing. It was over quick for the poor guy and the meat is delicious!

WTG Sealy!

That's great...I had no luck this year...glad you got some venison in the freezer.

Forum List

Back