Santorum, Desperate and Pathetic, panders to Democrats.

Wait a cotton-picking minute. I'm not a Santorum supporter but that is just a little bit fishy.

Why should I believe that Santorum or his staff have anything to do with that ad?

Because at the end the speaker says, "paid for by Rick Santorum for President"?

Color me skeptical. It seems as likely to have been paid for by Mitt Romney's staff or TalkingPointsMemo.com.

Immie

Immanuel, you are looking pretty stupid here, I never thought I would say this but Julian a liberal is looking a whole lot smarter than you are.:lol:

Please my friend, you seem to have run off...

I'd like to know why I am supposed to trust anything, anything at all that is presented in the political arena. Why should I trust that robo-call came from Santorum? Why shouldn't I question that maybe, just maybe one of his opponents was trying to pull a fast one to make him look bad, because that robo-call does exactly that.

Why would you call me stupid for not trusting a political ad?

I would really like to know the answer to that question.

Immie

Wait a cotton-picking minute. I'm not a Santorum supporter but that is just a little bit fishy.

Why should I believe that Santorum or his staff have anything to do with that ad?

Color me skeptical. It seems as likely to have been paid for by Mitt Romney's staff or TalkingPointsMemo.com.

Immie

Helloooooooooo Immanuel he was just on Hannity admitting that he paid for it and I did not see Mitt Romney holding a gun to his head, he is proud of it.

Santorum is a FRAUD.

Voted most corrupt senator.
Calls himself a devout Catholic yet tithes less than 2.4% of his million dollar income.
Sues a Chiropractor for $500,000 while he touts tort reform.
Lived in Washington while claiming residence in Pennsylvania, and bills the state of Penn for the education of his kids which are home schooled.

Sorry none of that Christian BS from this fraud fits and now this pandering to LIBERAL UNION DEMOCRATS to throw a primary. Absolutely pond scum. I am awaiting your defense of this.

:eusa_drool: :clap2:

Were I Santorum, I would run the robocalls without a moments hesitation, especially with the low-life crap that Romney has been pulling across the country.

Usually it's the moderates that let the Dems cross over and vote for them, but this time it will be the conservative benefitting from it and that is supposed to be evil or something?

Bah, that is how the game gets played.

Santorum's people are scrappy. They know they have to pull out all the stops in this campaign.

To quote the great Jets coach Herm Edwards:

"You play to win the game. You don't just play to play the game."

It sure can't hurt him. But I don't think it will decide tomorrow's primary by any means.

Then he touts being a conservative republican, if you republicans can sit here and watch this without throwing up, you are not a republican. Santorum just became pond scum in my view.

Anti-Romney Robocall From "Democrats For Santorum" - YouTube

Not seeing a problem here.

The only way the GOP wins is if they get Democrats to cross over and vote for the GOP this time.

You know, like Ronald Reagan did in the 1980's. You ever hear of a "Reagan Democrat"?

Isn't your argument for the Evil Mormon Robot that he can get Democrats to cross the line?

Then he touts being a conservative republican, if you republicans can sit here and watch this without throwing up, you are not a republican. Santorum just became pond scum in my view.

Not seeing a problem here.

The only way the GOP wins is if they get Democrats to cross over and vote for the GOP this time.

You know, like Ronald Reagan did in the 1980's. You ever hear of a "Reagan Democrat"?

Isn't your argument for the Evil Mormon Robot that he can get Democrats to cross the line?

You left out, "The trees are the right height."

santorum: The sometimes frothy, usually slimy, amalgam of lubricant, stray fecal matter, and ejaculate that leaks out of the receiving partner's anus after a session of anal intercourse.

:lmao:

LOL! Nothing is beneath either one of these @ssholes. Obama is dancing in little circles around the Oval Office. No wonder he's been singing so much lately.

I though that was due to wasting additional billions on green energy failures.

All of them campaign contributors. Imagine that.

Is this for an open primary? Santorum is asking for democrat votes solely to put him ahead of Romney in the primary. I hope it doesn't work because this is a sleaze tactic.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHGAHAHAHAHAHAH

the right has gone completely insane.

Do you understand in a general election Democrats vote?

Rick can not win the general without appealing to dems at some point.

Jesus the right is blind and stupid.

Immie

Helloooooooooo Immanuel he was just on Hannity admitting that he paid for it and I did not see Mitt Romney holding a gun to his head, he is proud of it.

Santorum is a FRAUD.

Why..exactly?

If you think either of these guys are going to act the way they've been acting in the general..there's a bridge in brooklyn I want to sell ya.

Santorum was in Congress for most of the Bush administration.

Santorum does not have the starting pitch for delegates needed, nor will he get them later, to win the primary. It makes no difference what he says or does unlless comic relief is the context.

So what. The more patheitc he looks the better.

Santorum does not have the starting pitch for delegates needed, nor will he get them later, to win the primary. It makes no difference what he says or does unlless comic relief is the context.

So what. The more patheitc he looks the better.

Your basically not getting it.

Have a gander..

Realpolitik - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is what power politics is all about..:eek:

Oh, I get it. And like I said, he won't be getting shit when it comes to delegates. He might be using machiavellian tactics to try and push himself up, but it isn't going to work in the primary.

He's a joke.

Forum List

Back