Santorum Crushed in New Ad (Finally, the Truth is Out)

Conservative, you're right.

Paul did receive "some" lobbying cash.

According to the Sunlight Foundation, for the year 2010, he received a WHOPPING $352.

Lobbyists pay millions to honor Congress, executive branch - Sunlight Foundation Reporting Group

Like him or not, after 30 years of federal government service, he can't be bought.

That happens quite often, yet people are always surprised. (Capt. Jack Sparrow)

I DID say it was a small amount, didn't I?

Point being, they all do it. To single out 1 guy is ridiculous.

And I'm not even a Santorum supporter.

Why wasn't THAT used as source material in the ad, instead of something that did not prove the assertion?

Fine, he took the most lobbyist money in 2006... 6 years ago. Check out the 2008 numbers, or 2010.

Point being, not that it's a good thing, but they ALL take lobbyist money. Even Ron paul has taken lobbyist money (small amounts, true).

First of all, Santorum was voted out in 2006.

Second of all, now YOU just made a claim and didn't even bother to cite a source at all, while you're complaining about someone not correctly citing a source for a claim.

Ron Paul Paid $352 By Lobbyists, Boehner Paid $202,165, Pelosi Paid $695,282 | Libertarian News

I beat you to it, I posted it above.

$352, huh? That's some serious shit.

After 30 years serving the people of the US, I simply can not tolerate this kind of corruption.

Conservative, you're right.

Paul did receive "some" lobbying cash.

According to the Sunlight Foundation, for the year 2010, he received a WHOPPING $352.

Lobbyists pay millions to honor Congress, executive branch - Sunlight Foundation Reporting Group

Like him or not, after 30 years of federal government service, he can't be bought.

That happens quite often, yet people are always surprised. (Capt. Jack Sparrow)

I DID say it was a small amount, didn't I?

Point being, they all do it. To single out 1 guy is ridiculous.

And I'm not even a Santorum supporter.

Dude..

He's only singling out Santorum because he was number 1 on the list while trying to pretend he was working against the special interests.

$352, bro. 352 fucking dollars after serving in congress over a period of 30 years.

The POINT is that Santorum is bought and paid for and Paul is not.

Forum List

Back